Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @134.47
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: ozwomp is requesting your location :ozwomp: [Agree] Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  © ∙ Music
| | |-+  Weird Internet Radio Stations?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Weird Internet Radio Stations?  (Read 1978 times)
drmollytov
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: drmollytov
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Winter, 05 Feb 2025 @090 » Embed

I'm low-key obsessed with weird Internet radio stations/sound projects. I started a collection on my site: http://drmollytov.neocities.org/slash/radio

Currently I'm really enjoying Duck Radio (a station controlled by literal ducks) and Tree.fm, which is ambient forest noise from forests around the world.

I'm always looking for any fun new additions to the list. Please drop recommendations here!

« Last Edit: Winter, 08 Feb 2025 @848 by drmollytov » Logged
alkemylabz
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


i open internet dot com n my blood pressure spikes
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 05 Feb 2025 @104 » Toggle Font Embed

i found this radio station by chance one day! i dont remember exactly whose site i found it on but once in a while i tune in.

and back when i played secondlife, i used to frequent a virtual club with its own radio station called furzona! they mostly play popular dubstep and electronic music. its really fun to pop in once in a while and see what someones doing with the elaborate lighting and visualizer setup in game, but i prefer listening to the stream lol. there are some pretty decent djs that frequent the place and people r generally pretty friendly, it's even considered one of the starter locations for any furries that recently joined the game
edit: i have since learned that furzona has shut down its ingame location in secondlife :( it was a great place but i understand bc secondlife is insanely expensive to have your own region in it LMAO...

« Last Edit: Winter, 07 Feb 2025 @816 by alkemylabz » Logged

https://file.garden/ZLczIyeVhBA68ffp/artfight/8831/secretlabz.png
https://dragcave.net/image/1QtXv.gif https://file.garden/ZLczIyeVhBA68ffp/artfight/stamps/hapistamp.png https://dragcave.net/image/Ji2SY.gif
kasperkat
Jr. Member
**
View ProfileArt


i am...hmmmm....blurg...
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: kasperkat

Artifacts:
Kasper Kat?!BelieverJoined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 05 Feb 2025 @109 » Embed

maybe you already have this one but this station plays "relaxing dog music" which I find super interesting (it does seem to work?) because i'm curious about what makes it more relaxing to dogs!

Also this station provided radio to a ton of convicts and prisons around Colorado :3 which isn't something that places generally do

Probably also have this one already but this is Noise Radio which featured a man stuttering  :0 supposed to be very creepy

Logged

https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/82772875_R0i.gifhttps://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/92405867_8VS.gifhttps://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/92087760_Rin.gifhttps://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/92086318_kBE.gifhttps://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/92056819_ajO.gifhttps://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/92056767_0Ao.gifhttps://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/92009912_8Da.gifhttps://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/91307373_bw2.gifhttps://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/91180047_kdC.gifhttps://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/90688855_ReE.gifhttps://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/90369534_kR1.gifhttps://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/90365183_Jas.gifhttps://blinkies.neocities.org/b/display/0160-pupgender.gif
candycanearter07
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


i like slimes
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: candycanearter
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!it's tbhchansey!Goomy, I Choose You!uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy Cane
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 05 Feb 2025 @131 » Toggle Font Embed

Oh, hi! It's cool seeing you here and at 32B cafe! I guess I'll recommend  http://listen.hatnote.com/#en again ^^

Logged

new to oldnet be nice
https://status.cafe/users/candycanearter/badge.png https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/penguins.gif

https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/slimebounce.gif https://card.exophase.com/2/0/268504.png?1727352149

https://i.imgur.com/S1cx8ZZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/7ntZZGM.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/xKIpW2A.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

Artifact Swap: buzzystickerSootBlob Creature
Bumperdog
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: Winter, 05 Feb 2025 @190 » Embed

This seems like a interesting subject to respond to, when I heard "Weird" Radio Stations I immediately thought ones that are creepy or unsettling, something could possibly be tied for a conspiracy or something on the deep web.

Can't really bring up any good examples I have but I can suggest what I just mentioned as a idea for people to look for. I'm sure there are some stuff out there. I think I have heard of certain secret language morse code recordings that are sent back to each other through certain stations, probably that are involved with Russia or certain third-party countries. Although I'm certain many of these instances their probably not public and are just ripped from people who have listened.

Anyway, good topic.

Logged

https://bumperdog.neocities.org/images/sprite/fnaf/fnafplush_foxy.pnghttps://candypop-garden.neocities.org/buttons/pikmin_stamp_by_mandir_d2e8uz4-fullview.png
https://bumperdog.neocities.org/images/series/pop/pop_gun.png
"You may die a hero or you may live long enough to see yourself become the villian." - Most favorited quote from someone I don't know.
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: Winter, 05 Feb 2025 @425 » Embed

Just noticed that RadioFreeFedi shut down at the beginning of the year. They had a side-channel for uncommon music. :notgood:

While its not exactly a Radio Station: One of my favorite local bands, Brannten Schnüre, created some programs on NTS.
Pretty uncommon, weird music there.
https://www.nts.live/shows/guests/episodes/brannten-schnure-s-guide-to-the-brd-s-female-sung-underground-30th-november-2021

Logged

TheFrugalGamer
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #6 on: Winter, 05 Feb 2025 @789 » Toggle Font Embed

I have a few of these that I've collected in my bookmarks:


Logged


Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Pink TulipEmerald OreAquamarine
CrypticEyes
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #7 on: Winter, 18 Feb 2025 @914 » Toggle Font Embed

It can be a bit buggy sometimes, but I listen a lot to the Jpopsuki Radio. It plays non-stop Japanese music, my favorite because of the way the words sound. I don't speak fluent Japanese, but the way it's spoken is so beautiful to my ears, that I love listening.

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe