This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 05 Oct 2026 - @788.19
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :defrag: Lo and Behold :defrag: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☕︎ ∙ Everyone Site (edit this page)
| | |-+  I made a sea


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: I made a sea  (Read 456 times)
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« on: Spring, 28 May 2026 @517 » Toggle Font Embed

Underwater

It's like the garden, but underwater. The code is a bit wonky, but there are fish. And they move. Feel free to play with it and/or improve on my attempt at giving it a seabottom. :goL:

Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry Christmasblack n yellow yappin kittayMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
Dan Q
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I have no idea what I am doing
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Dan Q Cruisin'I DIDN'T meet Dan Q on Melonland!Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 28 May 2026 @561 » Toggle Font Embed

The CSS you're looking for is:

Code
background-size: cover;

That means "make the background image so large that it completely covers the window, even if that means losing a bit of the background off the sides or bottom" (i.e. the same width as the window and at least as tall, OR the same height as the window and at least as wide).

Alternatively, you might want:


Code
background-size: contain;

That means "make the background as tall or as wide as the container, so the whole image can still be seen, even if that means the image has to repeat or have un-covered bars at the sides".

background-repeat: repeat-xy; isn't a thing, by the way. "repeat" means "repeat in both directions", "repeat-x" and "repeat-y" limit repeating to one direction or another, and "no-repeat" prevents repetition.

Hope that helps!

Logged

https://danq.me/_q26t/badges/dan-q-88x31-lighter.gif https://danq.me/_q26t/badges/dan-q-88x31-peekaboo-scroller.gif https://beige-buttons.danq.dev/beige-buttons-88x31.gif https://embed-html.danq.dev/embed-html-88x31.gif

Artifact Swap: PolyamorousI met Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe