Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @709.17
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 291.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello everyone! I'm mmilk!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello everyone! I'm mmilk!  (Read 936 times)
mmilk
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW


RAHHHHHHHH! WEB DEVELOPMENT!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Winter, 12 Jan 2025 @235 » Embed

 Hey everyone! You can check out my website here :goL: . I'm always changing the layout so it might look different every time you come and check it out.

I am also really big into backend development so some of the features on my site like the cross site global-chat and being able to see other users cursors on the page I worked on entirely and host my self. Feel free to add the global-chat to your site if you want to enable cross talk between different sites.

I am also a big anime nerd and binge watch seasons at a time. The last few shows I watched were Oshi no Ko, Darling in the Franxx, DanDaDan, and Call of the Night. So if you want to talk about anime feel free to reach out to me I've seen tons of different shows my favorite being Angel Beats.


I look forward to being part of this community!

and here is my cat!
https://mmilk.nekoweb.org/images/mrbabycropped.jpg



Logged

:pc:Computer Human:pc:
Nova
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


Cat, I'm a kitty cat, and I dance dance dance...
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: cielos-pasteles
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Pastel_Skies
PicMix: Cielos-Pasteles
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS
OS: Windows 11
Newgrounds: pastel-skies

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Best Wishes and Good Luck for your GED !Joined 2025!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 12 Jan 2025 @262 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey mmilk! Welcome to the forums!!! 👋

Logged

https://file.garden/Z3biHjjyWGCd1efn/Nova_Galaxium_Button.gif
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 12 Jan 2025 @424 » Embed

The global chat is damn cool, but I'm always a bit nervous about adding elements to my page that evict my own control :D.
I don't have a own cat, but here is a stolen one:

Logged

Memory
Guest

« Reply #3 on: Winter, 12 Jan 2025 @839 » Embed

Hey everyone! You can check out my website here :goL: . I'm always changing the layout so it might look different every time you come and check it out.

I am also really big into backend development so some of the features on my site like the cross site global-chat and being able to see other users cursors on the page I worked on entirely and host my self. Feel free to add the global-chat to your site if you want to enable cross talk between different sites.

I am also a big anime nerd and binge watch seasons at a time. The last few shows I watched were Oshi no Ko, Darling in the Franxx, DanDaDan, and Call of the Night. So if you want to talk about anime feel free to reach out to me I've seen tons of different shows my favorite being Angel Beats.


I look forward to being part of this community!

and here is my cat!
https://mmilk.nekoweb.org/images/mrbabycropped.jpg




Your cat is adorable, what are they called? :D


Logged
invader_gvim
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Don't scream for help. Fight together!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Sent On Earth By The Almighty TallestJoined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: Winter, 12 Jan 2025 @916 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey everyone! You can check out my website here :goL: . I'm always changing the layout so it might look different every time you come and check it out.

I am also really big into backend development so some of the features on my site like the cross site global-chat and being able to see other users cursors on the page I worked on entirely and host my self. Feel free to add the global-chat to your site if you want to enable cross talk between different sites.

I am also a big anime nerd and binge watch seasons at a time. The last few shows I watched were Oshi no Ko, Darling in the Franxx, DanDaDan, and Call of the Night. So if you want to talk about anime feel free to reach out to me I've seen tons of different shows my favorite being Angel Beats.


I look forward to being part of this community!

and here is my cat!
https://mmilk.nekoweb.org/images/mrbabycropped.jpg




Here are my cats. The snarl beast is a very dangerous predator from Sylvestra.



Your
GLOBAL CHAT

is so KEWL.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/zimwiki/images/a/a1/Snarl_beast_meow_meow.png/revision/latest?cb=20160622060201https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/zimwiki/images/a/a1/Snarl_beast_meow_meow.png/revision/latest?cb=20160622060201https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/zimwiki/images/a/a1/Snarl_beast_meow_meow.png/revision/latest?cb=20160622060201https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/zimwiki/images/a/a1/Snarl_beast_meow_meow.png/revision/latest?cb=20160622060201https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/zimwiki/images/a/a1/Snarl_beast_meow_meow.png/revision/latest?cb=20160622060201https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/zimwiki/images/a/a1/Snarl_beast_meow_meow.png/revision/latest?cb=20160622060201

I'm gonna put it on my website as soon as I upload my big update. This is the sort of thing which open source is made out of. We are making a giant ziggaraut. A tower of babel where we all bring just one brick. When it falls down then we shall build it again.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/forgeofempires/images/b/b2/Ziggurat.png/revision/latest?cb=20150526155526https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/forgeofempires/images/b/b2/Ziggurat.png/revision/latest?cb=20150526155526https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/forgeofempires/images/b/b2/Ziggurat.png/revision/latest?cb=20150526155526https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/forgeofempires/images/b/b2/Ziggurat.png/revision/latest?cb=20150526155526https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/forgeofempires/images/b/b2/Ziggurat.png/revision/latest?cb=20150526155526https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/forgeofempires/images/b/b2/Ziggurat.png/revision/latest?cb=20150526155526https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/forgeofempires/images/b/b2/Ziggurat.png/revision/latest?cb=20150526155526

« Last Edit: Winter, 12 Jan 2025 @924 by invader_gvim » Logged

mmilk
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW


RAHHHHHHHH! WEB DEVELOPMENT!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #5 on: Winter, 12 Jan 2025 @935 » Embed

Your cat is adorable, what are they called? :D



His name is mr. baby. Not the most unique name but he is just a little guy.

Logged

:pc:Computer Human:pc:
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe