This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @530.23
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  I had an epiphany (I hope im posting in the right place)


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: I had an epiphany (I hope im posting in the right place)  (Read 976 times)
Memory
Guest

« on: Spring, 01 Apr 2025 @010 » Embed

I had an epiphany today I wanted to leave here and find some where else to be but during that time I got into a strange drama that I will not go into great detail about here but during that time someone I trusted was inconsiderate to me and another person and they lied to me and it was very serouis and after it made me mad I realized how I acted inconsiderate on the melon land forums here: https://forum.melonland.net/index.php?topic=4095.0 was effecting peoples feelings having that happen to me on a much greater scale made me realize how petty I was being and if I dont want my feelings to be hurt then I should just try to consider my words more and consider what they mean to pepole and I kind of realize why this is a special place to be because I guess everyone is silently empathetic to everyones feelings and thoughts at all times there is no hate or negativity and thats not something ill ever have on the surface web and pepole will be way more rude and inconsidorate to me there then they ever could be here and I understand now that for me to be a part of this that ill have to always take that into account and keep my emotions to my self and with that there arent any negative feelings and there will never be any maloicus feelings habored towards anyone and even if I dont fit in here its still probably one of the only places ill find that really care about the web as much as I do and thats also special too I dont think ill have a lot to post about but I enjoy everyone here and I only hurt my self by being petty and leaving so I think its worth my time to stay here


I wrote this at 12 am EST. I felt like prepping it beforehand, and I couldn't post anyways


here's a cool video I found. its a sea slug!

« Last Edit: Spring, 23 May 2025 @769 by cult_status18 » Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Enter Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe