This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @381.17
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :sleep: These are fast times on the World Wide Web~ Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☞ ∙ Life on the Web
| | |-+  ☁︎ ∙ Web Spelunking (Links)
| | | |-+  Please help me find a website


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Please help me find a website  (Read 370 times)
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« on: Summer, 16 Jul 2026 @833 » Toggle Font Embed

A few weeks ago I was browsing the indie web and came across a website that I can't find my way back to now.

I think it was on neocities/nekoweb, but I could be wrong. It had a light design. I think pink and white? Not sure, but the memory of it feels pink and white. But it could be that someone with a pink and white site linked to it.

There was a page where you could play around with cursor trails. I clearly remember clicking on different options and seeing the trail change in real time. And you could get the code for the trail that your selected options created.

I wish to return to study the code and understand cursor trails better, but I can't find my way back.

Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry ChristmasfwoggieMessage Buddylaptop
IndigoGolem
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


What's personal text?
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
squeezed gentlyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 17 Jul 2026 @968 » Embed

Maybe Petra Pixel, but i looked and didn't see anything about cursor trails there.

Lost Letters has cursor trails, but doesn't seem to have a dedicated page for them.

Web Neko is not pink, but does have a selection of cats that can follow your cursor.

Good luck.

« Last Edit: Summer, 15 Aug 2026 @937 by IndigoGolem » Logged

-Indigo, Anve Ozo

Artifact Swap: Spiritual Stone of Firee  unus, pluriumMick Jagger's mouthCreampuffNoid2 coinssnail buddy
ribose
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⚘ ⚘ ⚘ ⚘ ⚘
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: ribose
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Learning to swim!Fio the HamsterAmmoniteSee A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantFirst 1000 Members!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 17 Jul 2026 @080 » Toggle Font Embed

Logged

https://ribose.neocities.org/88x31.png

Artifact Swap: little ufoArnoldAnother WizardSprout LeafCache the SquirrelHungry Mousegoth gfBeavertools (for crafting things)Mellohi10k:)Sonic the HedgehogKnuckles the EchidnaShadow the HedgehogE-102 GammaEmerlEggmanThe fingerBall Creature
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Enter Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe