Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @727.72
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :sleep: These are fast times on the World Wide Web~ Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hi!!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hi!!  (Read 628 times)
Form_archive
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Winter, 29 Jan 2025 @725 » Embed

Hello! My name's Echo!

I'm fairly new here (I've been lurking for a little while, but decided to actually make an account), and I'm also fairly new to website creation and HTML. I mostly go at my own pace, and I've finally landed on a layout for my site that I'm decently content with! You can find all sorts of stuff over there, and it gets updated whenever I have anything new to add!
I love the freedom that a personal website can offer compared to the wider social media landscape, and while I've not fully cut all of it out of my life, I've found some peace and sollace within my own little space online.

Other than coding my site, I'm also big into drawing, videogames, listening to music, reading, and watching films/television shows! Personal favourites in these categories can be found on my profile if you're particularly interested :D

I've never used a forum like this one before, but I can't wait to be part of this community  :4u:

Logged

Yuvi
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 04 Feb 2025 @581 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome to the fourm! :smile:

Another Undertale fan!! Do you like Deltarune as well? :happy:

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/hk7spj.pngAmongus
-bdjqp-
Newbie
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 04 Feb 2025 @638 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello!
I love the Chekov shrine on your website! And the website in general, it feels kind of cozy

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe