Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @613.26
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~ Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Peace to the Gal World! ★ Hello Melonland!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Peace to the Gal World! ★ Hello Melonland!  (Read 1024 times)
GYARU~TAU♪
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile


Something so specific in you tames the stars in me
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: GYARU_TAU

Artifacts:
Therian Digital Artist !Joined 2025!
« on: Winter, 21 Jan 2025 @676 » Toggle Font Embed

:transport:  :melon: ★HELLO MELONLAND FORUM!!★ :melon:  :transport:
My name is Sydney! Or Guppy! I'm a therian digital artist and game design student from Canada, and I found out about Melonland through my good friend DELTA! I don't have a site just yet- I'm very new to coding after all (you can imagine how much of a nightmare unity scripting is for me, LMAO), but I'll try my best to engage before then!!! For now, if you wanna see some of my stuff, give my TUMBLR a peek!!  :loved:  :loved:  :loved:

I'm really into drawing (of course), character design (duh), Harajuku fashion, Yume Nikki and YNOproject, MCYT, Danganronpa, Pokemon, Roleplaying with my friends, and lots lots more!!! :unite:

I can't wait to make a site, so when I do, I hope you all pay me a visit and show your best GAL ★ SPIRIT~!  :4u:

:seal: SEE YOU SOON! :seal:

Logged

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855826199637262337/1331283062780067912/3dgifmaker03031.gif?ex=67910d78&is=678fbbf8&hm=e11def9b71bcebaf0e3c4b35130a7ff11b48db16fd1e787170a7d24919416328&
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 21 Jan 2025 @804 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello and welcome to the Melonland Forum, Sydney/Guppy !  :ozwomp:

Oh I know Delta's site, I love the colors and style ! I'm sure your website will be cool as well ! Have fun with us !  :4u:

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
wolfkitty42
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!BelieverJoined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 25 Jan 2025 @018 » Embed

Ahhhh, hello!!! :3 I am super happy 2 see another therian here! Hi! Hello! Hai! Hi!

Logged

- Wolfkitty42, out!
https://wolfkitty42.nekoweb.org/generalsiteimgs/wk42_moving.gif
It's tamaNOTchi! Click to feed!It's tamaNOTchi! Click to feed!
Yuvi
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 04 Feb 2025 @583 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome!! I love pokemon too :smile:
are you a pokespec fan too? also which gen is your favourite? :ozwomp:

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/hk7spj.pngAmongus
CrypticEyes
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #4 on: Winter, 11 Feb 2025 @034 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome! Oh my goodness, a fellow j-fashion and Pokemon fan! And Danganronpa! I wear lolita fashion, and I also want to get into gyaru (especially hime gyaru). I also used to wear fairy kei  :grin:

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe