Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 06 Oct 2026 - @625.91
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Worlds & Video Games
| |-+  ⚽︎ ∙ Look ma, I made a game!
| | |-+  Punctle- Wordle with Punctuation


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Punctle- Wordle with Punctuation  (Read 2933 times)
HalfofBilly
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


Almost at this text's character limit, I can't wai
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!goose vortexTop Hat! :3First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Spring, 11 Mar 2025 @030 » Embed

Ever looked at Wordle, and thought to yourself "I wish I could play this game, but instead with my favourite Grawlixes*"?
Fret no longer! Punctle (pronounced 'punctual') is a Wordle clone I've put together, involving purely punctuation.

I'd appreciate if you checked it out at halfofbilly.com/punctle, and lemme know what you think. Its still early in development and has a few kinks to iron out. It's also mobile compatible, but not tested as much on there.

https://codeberg.org/HalfofBilly/pages/raw/branch/master/punctle/punctle.png

* Grawlix is the technical term for censored punctuation in cartoons, such as !#@?&

Logged

https://halfofbilly.com/Site-assets/Title.gif

I'm an animator who animates animations (now in 1080p!!)
Y2KStardust
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


ooh, what does this button do??
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
a star 4 stardust :]Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 11 Mar 2025 @119 » Toggle Font Embed

Can I make a suggestion? Could it either show the correct answer if you lose, or give you the option to add more.. rounds, I guess, until you get it right? :O

Logged

https://y2kstardust.neocities.org/images/0114-tbh.gif
HalfofBilly
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


Almost at this text's character limit, I can't wai
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!goose vortexTop Hat! :3First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 11 Mar 2025 @126 » Embed

Can I make a suggestion? Could it either show the correct answer if you lose, or give you the option to add more.. rounds, I guess, until you get it right? :O
It should show a gameover screen with the answer, if you don't get it after 5 guesses- unless I've messed something up  :ohdear:
Does pressing enter after the last guess simply restart the game for you?


Also, adding the option for more goes is a good idea, I'll have a look into adding that.

Logged

https://halfofbilly.com/Site-assets/Title.gif

I'm an animator who animates animations (now in 1080p!!)
Y2KStardust
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


ooh, what does this button do??
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
a star 4 stardust :]Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 11 Mar 2025 @127 » Toggle Font Embed

It should show a gameover screen with the answer, if you don't get it after 5 guesses- unless I've messed something up  :ohdear:
Does pressing enter after the last guess simply restart the game for you?


Also, adding the option for more goes is a good idea, I'll have a look into adding that.
Oooh, I figured it out! I had to hit enter one more time after my last guess for that to pop up - I just refreshed the page earlier  :drat:

Logged

https://y2kstardust.neocities.org/images/0114-tbh.gif
HalfofBilly
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


Almost at this text's character limit, I can't wai
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!goose vortexTop Hat! :3First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 11 Mar 2025 @128 » Embed

Oooh, I figured it out! I had to hit enter one more time after my last guess for that to pop up - I just refreshed the page earlier  :drat:


That's fair enough! I should add some instructions to the side of the page.

Logged

https://halfofbilly.com/Site-assets/Title.gif

I'm an animator who animates animations (now in 1080p!!)
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe