Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @181.48
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  hello Webheads....


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: hello Webheads....  (Read 1095 times)
axlraimi
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWWArt


it comes apart // the way it does in bad films
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: axlraimi

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Winter, 23 Feb 2025 @956 » Toggle Font Embed

hello??? I'm new.... Im a newborn.....born yesterday.-..... 2 hours Old  :ok:
ok well no hi im axl / morgan, my pronouns r it/its and

WHAT DOES THIS DO!!!!
Tell us about yourself?: Im 22, from chile, Im a film/screenwriting student, a treehugger, heavy smoker, autistic + ocd
What are you into?: I like charli xcx, alan wake, the evil dead (that movie is the reason I started studying film  :innocent: ), videogames...I like websurfing....?? I also enjoy getting lost in forests and stuff on prupose. Semi lost. lost enough so I know my way back. :ohdear:  last time I did that I downed an entire water bottle after trying pine tree sap and ate like 3 flowers then made pine needle tea  :ok:
Do you have a site or a blog?: well Yes I Do! MY WEBBED SITE I just finished the first household in the page abt my sims, check my childen out yayyyyyaaaahhh

What do you love most about making things on the web?
(or off the web!): I think much like I said on my entrance ticket.... is doing stuff for myself.  :innocent:  I like doing things not caring if it looks pretty or if it fits a certain design standard, honestly I hope it doesn't, I hope what I make is ugly, cringy and avant garde. :dot:  Two Days Ago I cut my hair with kitchen scissors into a hime cut and it wasn't impulsive or bad. I feel very happy, I was thinking about it for a long time.... and I did. thats how I work. :chef:  I challenge myself to do what I love without little care for other's opinions, because Im the one sleeping in my room and living inside this body.  :4u:  still, I'm only individualist like this in terms of personal style. I care alot about the world and it burdens me everyday  :drat:

Did you decorate your room? Share its link so everyone can seeeeee :eyes: look I DIDNT.... bc I was afraid. but I WOULD LIKE for everyone to leave a random mark in my room. I want you to treat my room like a public bathroom!!! splash some code of whatever you like and DGAF!!!! DO IT1!!! WRITE ON THE WALLS  :goL:  :goL:  :goL:  :goL:

Logged

666 with the princess streak...
https://axlraimi.nekoweb.org/samlake.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/dyhlnf.gifhttps://files.catbox.moe/rj1uvy.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/x9bg5n.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/88fhcm.jpghttps://files.catbox.moe/82yoo2.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/ayy4qv.gif
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 23 Feb 2025 @987 » Toggle Font Embed

I have graffiti'd ur room  :evil: I hope you have nice time on the forum  :ha:

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
axlraimi
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWWArt


it comes apart // the way it does in bad films
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: axlraimi

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 25 Feb 2025 @002 » Toggle Font Embed

oh my god the man the myth the legend :mark:  :mark: ty for the graffiti on the bathroom walls  :4u: I will have fun  :dot:

Logged

666 with the princess streak...
https://axlraimi.nekoweb.org/samlake.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/dyhlnf.gifhttps://files.catbox.moe/rj1uvy.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/x9bg5n.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/88fhcm.jpghttps://files.catbox.moe/82yoo2.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/ayy4qv.gif
demiurgeQuantified
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


supreme honkifex
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2025!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 25 Feb 2025 @144 » Embed

welcomeeee!! I love the sims too!! I've been on a bit of a sims kick in the last few days, actually. I've been playing 3 after putting like.......... a toooonn of hours in 4 and honestly i'm liking it so much more- It feels so much more silly and interesting... i do miss all the customization though!! i love all the life states, too!

which one is your fave??

Logged

https://file.garden/ZL6ncCeVhBA68iAX/243.gif
axlraimi
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWWArt


it comes apart // the way it does in bad films
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: axlraimi

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #4 on: Winter, 25 Feb 2025 @180 » Toggle Font Embed

ahhh I love the Sims 3 too! it's my favorite entry due to the amount of content it provides...  :seal:  too sad it runs on a single thread and you have to spend atleast 3 hrs fixing it. imo, Sims 3 has the best lore, Sims 2 has the best graphics, and Sims 4 is the fastest and easiest to use!  :ok:
my favorite life state will FOREVER be plant sims!!  :chef:  :chef:  I wish ts4 had an option to make this life state permanent (there are mods, anyway.) and I also miss witches and fairies from ts2-3  :sad:

Logged

666 with the princess streak...
https://axlraimi.nekoweb.org/samlake.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/dyhlnf.gifhttps://files.catbox.moe/rj1uvy.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/x9bg5n.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/88fhcm.jpghttps://files.catbox.moe/82yoo2.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/ayy4qv.gif
demiurgeQuantified
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


supreme honkifex
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2025!
« Reply #5 on: Winter, 25 Feb 2025 @191 » Embed

Yeah, makes sense!! Honestly, I haven't messed with plantsims in like..any of the games really! I totally should, tbh... seems like such a fun and different way to play! I love all of the life states really- but I'm especially fond of the robotic ones. Plumbots, simbots, servos, etc... Simbots deserve more love! They're so cool! Ghosts are interesting, too...

Honestly, my one thing with the sims is that it's SO hard for me to stick with one family to play... maybe some kinda blog or something would make that easier

Logged

https://file.garden/ZL6ncCeVhBA68iAX/243.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe