This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @531.83
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  advice for sleep and scheduling


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: advice for sleep and scheduling  (Read 870 times)
Memory
Guest

« on: Spring, 02 Apr 2025 @687 » Embed

I have two internet projects I have been wanting to work on and recently, a close friend has given me a photo scan of a magazine for java script so now I have the resources to start but due to school and work and life issues I've just been really thrown off when it comes to my schedule when I first started programming I was doing it practically every day and now I can barely find the time to do it  :drat:

This is mostly due to me being irresponsible with my time work and school have just interfeared with that and made things harder for me to control Im getting work done and Im working towards finishing high school but Ive been having trouble forming a good schedule for programming and all my hobbies if any of you have any advice on how to stay focused and scheduled than I would love to hear it

« Last Edit: Spring, 02 Apr 2025 @708 by cult_status18 » Logged
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 02 Apr 2025 @698 » Embed

There are many things that you can do against sleeping problems, including:
-Take yourself enough time to sleep. You should try to go for 1 hour minimum.
-Trying to do daily exercises, especially a little bit of cardio.
-Avoid the consumption of caffeine, sugar, especially towards the evening, and avoid drugs in general (as sleeping problems bear the risk of causing addiction if you attempt self-medication).
-Try to keep a overall healthy diet.
-Try to avoid media consumption and the use of screens in the last hour before you go to bed.

There are also strategies for time management. Set yourself fixed hours that you try to spent on your hobby (=> coding), and were you try to keep yourself from spending your time on other subjects. Consider using tools to limit your access to sites where you think you spent too much time on.

⚑ Moderators Note ⚑
Health questions and problems are delicate subjects, and they might exceed the capacity of this forum. We'll try it for now, but please be careful, both when giving advice, and when disclosing health related information. I also removed the photography at the OP for this reason.

« Last Edit: Spring, 02 Apr 2025 @701 by ThunderPerfectWitchcraft » Logged

Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Enter Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe