Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 06 Oct 2026 - @894.39
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  uhhhh hello!!! :D


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: uhhhh hello!!! :D  (Read 658 times)
artielas
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 12 Mar 2025 @045 » Embed

hello!!!

I'm Morgan/d'Artagnan, but you can just call me Artie! I use they/he and any neopronouns ^w^
I'm a writer, artist, and an amateur in an endless number of other art mediums. Ironically, I mainly got into Web Revival through an ARG? A Neocities site was used in this tiny (and now extremely dead :<) ARG in the Markiplier fandom, I made a website for an ARG with my ocs... That's also extremely dead, those ocs are being used in a very different medium now.
From there, after some trial and error of learning HTML and CSS on my own, I made a personal site for pretty much organizing my stuff! I still need to put my ocs, art, and some more writing on there, but I think it's pretty solid! Thought I'd make an account here to level up my coding knowledge and meet more people in the community!
For my interests, I'm really into Gothic literature (particularly Frankenstein) and ergodic/experimental literature. I'm also into the Romantic movement, queer media and history, Doctor Who, speculative fiction, and horror, specifically psychological and body horror a la Junji Ito. I can't wait to jump into the indie web!! :D

« Last Edit: Spring, 12 Mar 2025 @053 by artielas » Logged

Artie - they/he/any neos
https://artielas.neocities.org/images/misc/badge.png
villain
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


it/he/they
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanYellowest Scot AwardJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 13 Mar 2025 @575 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello Artie! The indie web is an awesome place for OC things :ozwomp: I use my site to host upgraded versions of my older toyhouse profiles, as well as my art (though I'm a little overdue a bit of an upgrade there...)
Welcome to the forum!  :melon:

Logged

https://tackyvillain.neocities.org/images/buttons/my_buttons/tackyvillain_web_button.png https://tackyvillain.neocities.org/images/buttons/my_buttons/photonstream_button.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe