Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @134.02
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~ Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  © ∙ Music
| | |-+  vaporwave recommendations


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: vaporwave recommendations  (Read 1402 times)
FirewireCompatible
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 21 Mar 2025 @222 » Embed

i've been getting into vaporwave recently and mostly been listening to macintosh plus, haircuts for men, windows96, and hakita. i really wanna find more stuff so throw in your favorite baller vaporwave albums!!!!!!!!


Logged

https://voidway.nekoweb.org/stamps/cringedead.pnghttps://voidway.nekoweb.org/stamps/rideastartes.gifhttps://voidway.nekoweb.org/stamps/neil.png
https://voidway.nekoweb.org/blinkies/doxxed.gifhttps://voidway.nekoweb.org/blinkies/bettercyber.webp

https://voidway.nekoweb.org/johns/voidjohn.png
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 05 Apr 2025 @527 » Toggle Font Embed

Here's some things I like :

- Frank Javcee - Simpsonwave 1995
- A.L.I.S.O.N & Hotel Pools - Lifted
-

-

-

- Sweatjobs & Htasune Miku - Employee of the Month

As for extended listenings I enjoy a few of compilations on youtube. I unironically love to play these ones while I'm at my desk at work :

Employee of The Month Vaporwave
Corporate Casual
Aisle 420 (Vaporwave Mix)

Hope you like it  :cheerR:




Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 05 Apr 2025 @597 » Embed

I've posted it here elsewhere, but
album pretty much solved the genre as far as I'm concerned :).
is another masterpiece.

I assume you know the early output of Daniel Lopatin? Especially Replica is great.

Its not exactly Vaporwave, but the post synth produced by Maelifell is pretty close, and this October 2022 demo is damn good.

Logged

Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe