Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @27.36
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Greetings! From the pretty rendered lights guy!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Greetings! From the pretty rendered lights guy!  (Read 655 times)
raytracer
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


Rays make pretty lighting
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 25 Mar 2025 @794 » Embed

Hello! Names Raytracer, I am from the east coast United States, I am 21 born in 2003 and I am happy to become a part of this small little community in the world! I hope I can find an escape from the corporate world we live in nowadays here and be able to share some of the cool late 90s to late 2000s inspired stuff I make that reminds me of my childhood!

Maybe you guys can tell me about some cool sites on the Indie Web I might find fun to explore, given most of my web experience in recent times has been the Corporate Web, aka YouTube, Facebook, Reddit, ect, and most beyond that was old flash game sites I used to play on as a kid.

Logged
CosmicRot
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


Cosmic Horror Bimboy
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanCool Artstyle !Joined 2025!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 25 Mar 2025 @968 » Toggle Font Embed

I'll have to come back to share websites later, I'm super distracted right now so I wanted to post and say hi hello and welcome! both to greet you :)) and so I can easily find this later to share some websites I like!! [you could always check out my website as hell >:3c]

Anyway, once again, welcome! It's nice to say hello to another newbie! though I've been on plenty of indie sites xD I'm new to this forum and haven't been on forums outside of gaiaonline in quite awhile!

Logged

https://i.postimg.cc/6pYyxkZd/longstar-2.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/6pYyxkZd/longstar-2.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/43ckQtXm/longstar.gif


:)) If you'd like to support a disabled artist, please check out my website!! or consider donating so I can make art more~ ( •̀ ω •́ )✧ You can also commission me over on VGen


https://i.postimg.cc/6pYyxkZd/longstar-2.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/6pYyxkZd/longstar-2.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/43ckQtXm/longstar.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe