Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @214.88
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello <3


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello <3  (Read 720 times)
_ghost_
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cheese wheel. +5 writing inspirationMelonland's Local Ghost !Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 25 Mar 2025 @229 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello, everyone! I'm Ghost, any pronouns are fine. A friend recommended MelonLand to me a little bit ago and I've only just now gotten around to setting up an account. This is my first forum and first venture into web revival in general, which is exciting! I'm looking forward to learning more about coding and hopefully making some friends.

Logged
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 02 Apr 2025 @871 » Toggle Font Embed

Oooooooh, a ghost ! https://i.postimg.cc/CMkWXQKs/crane-joyeux.gif

Hello and welcome to the Melonland Forum !

I hope that you will enjoy your time with us ! There's a bit of everything for everyone so you'll probably find something that you like somewhere in a thread !

Coding is less hard than it looks like, I'm sure you'll manage pretty quickly. I wish you a good day !

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe