Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @619.38
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 381.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy: Guild Events: Weekly zine jam 16: Games
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Howdydo from me to you!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Howdydo from me to you!  (Read 918 times)
ZambieSaur
Newbie
*
View Profile

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 18 May 2025 @692 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello everybody, I am new here! My internet alias is "ZAMBIE" or "ZAMBIESAUR".

I was born and raised in Texas, finished the majority of my schooling in Oklahoma and am now an educator in the Czech Republic. Some of my hobbies include traveling, horseback riding, studying, writing, crochet, photography, poetry, daydreaming and surfing the web.          I would consider myself a friendly, studious, and genuine person whose main goal is to love life to the fullest. I love all things beautiful, especially flowers, the sunset, my sweet husband and our two kitties.
 I joined this form to make friends and to meet new people who might be similar to me.

I'm currently finishing the last little bit of my bachelors degree in Agriculture as I work full-time and will hopefully start my masters degree next year in August.

Thank you everyone for reading my post! :dog:  :seal:

Logged

Love is not about who you want to have fun with, it's about who you want to suffer with.
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
lochnellie
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe