Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @648.29
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 352.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  nini! num uditwim uyanu (hello! this is my first post!)


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: nini! num uditwim uyanu (hello! this is my first post!)  (Read 678 times)
sejedensekh
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


My life revolves around my blorbos
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 18 Apr 2025 @117 » Toggle Font Embed

nini, renwim Kendrick pe Jules, fe hambokim rifu rsat. sheyabokim fe gushinabokim jeseret den OCwim — gushina yekim PFPwim! iri sedjeim num wuput yekim viko sheya kemharSekharu (conlangwim). iri yekim akanet won Melonland duriħad jeiyutbokim old web. ham nen kim forum akanet kho, up ka'ed yekim iri akenet. giye' sifkim khash thochekwim machi!


Translation: hello, my name is Kendrick or Jules, and my pronouns are he/him. I write and draw about my OCs — I drew my PFP! This message is written in kemharSekharu (my conlang). I made a Melonland account because I like the old web. Also, I've never had a forum account before, so I wanted to make one. Now I'll tell y'all about my hobbies! [I won't write every post in khS lol, I just like introducing myself with it when I get the chance  :grin: ]

  • webdev! My site is linked on my profile, it has a bunch of my writing and art, as well as info about some of my OCs — that creative stuff is my main hobby
  • linguistics
  • reading
  • video games, especially story-heavy type stuff
  • mobile photography, when I'm in the mood for it

Idk if I'll have the time to be super active on here, but I'm looking forward to getting more into the forum. I've been checking out other Melonland sites for a while now and there's some dope stuff going on here. iri heweri (goodbye/make yourself happy!)

Logged

paforekh sa'aret dakhboħa Uyanu chuyi shet…
cyberfun1 (dizz)
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I dont🧠dat evrythngs a lie, as long as u ♡me 4evr
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Wishing you Happy Times when you're online!20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 18 Apr 2025 @666 » Toggle Font Embed

Thats a pretty cool conlang you made! It looks like hebrew and egyptian. Is it like an afro-asiatic language?

Logged

https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FRIENDSHIPISMAGIC.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/TAPEHERO.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/EMOTICONUSER.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/XBOX360.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FIREFOXUSER.jpg
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/NYANCAT.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/BISEXUAL.png

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
sejedensekh
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


My life revolves around my blorbos
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 18 Apr 2025 @903 » Toggle Font Embed

Thanks! Good eye, in-universe it's descended from Ancient Egyptian.. although I kinda started doing my own thing + it's my first conlang so grammatically it's much simpler :grin: but yeah, if it were real it would be classified as an Afro-Asiatic language.

Are you into linguistics also?

Logged

paforekh sa'aret dakhboħa Uyanu chuyi shet…
cyberfun1 (dizz)
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I dont🧠dat evrythngs a lie, as long as u ♡me 4evr
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Wishing you Happy Times when you're online!20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 19 Apr 2025 @076 » Toggle Font Embed

Actually yeah I kinda am. My favorite guy to watch for linguistic stuff is NativLang. Hes got an eye for making cool looking videos. Especially his graphics.

Logged

https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FRIENDSHIPISMAGIC.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/TAPEHERO.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/EMOTICONUSER.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/XBOX360.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FIREFOXUSER.jpg
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/NYANCAT.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/BISEXUAL.png

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
sejedensekh
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


My life revolves around my blorbos
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 19 Apr 2025 @095 » Toggle Font Embed

Awesome, I think I've heard of NativLang before. I should check him out. I think the ling youtubers I've watched the most are the Ling Space (although that channel hasn't posted in a minute) and Jan Misali. But I'm a linguistics minor so lately most of my learning about it has come from uni.

Logged

paforekh sa'aret dakhboħa Uyanu chuyi shet…
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe