This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @445.38
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☞ ∙ Life on the Web
| | |-+  ☁︎ ∙ Web Spelunking (Links)
| | | |-+  Join Testception!!!!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Join Testception!!!!  (Read 1866 times)
Yoylecake420
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


SOUR CREAM!!!!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: axempink555

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Spring, 22 Mar 2025 @707 » Toggle Font Embed

I bet you didn't know this, but I am a user on Drawception, which has become broken and slowly defunct over the years. I still go on the forums there, even if I don't post every day.

Anyways, why don't you join Testception? It's a test site for Drawception and is filled with chaos. Unlike in regular Drawception, derails are allowed on Testception. Please read the rules before joining the website. I do got to warn you that there is some crazy stuff there.

BTW my accounts on Testception are Lyndis and Lilina.

You know what would be funny? If we all set up accounts as Fire Emblem 7/6 units.


Logged

https://i.postimg.cc/bNQKzCJr/yipee-three.jpg
Rubbereon
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
NoSmoking!Hope, the silliest ink kittayyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 23 Mar 2025 @935 » Embed

I was going to say something about not being able to open an account because drawception has disabled account creation for weeks, but it works now hurray

Your link redirects to drawception, is this intentional or did they stop testception?

Logged

https://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20695.gifFuzzy fwiendhttps://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20696.gifhttps://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20697.gif
https://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/penguin.gifLinux userhttps://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/penguin.gif
↓ All my web profiles are available on this website ↓
https://fursona.directory/@rubbereon :eyes:

Artifact Swap: pearl yappin kittayGreen SpiffoJust CheeseTomato SliceCourage Creampuffsmiley
Yoylecake420
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


SOUR CREAM!!!!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: axempink555

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 09 Apr 2025 @239 » Toggle Font Embed

I was going to say something about not being able to open an account because drawception has disabled account creation for weeks, but it works now hurray

Your link redirects to drawception, is this intentional or did they stop testception?

Hello, I haven't seen this thread I made in a while, the link should send you the temporary site. BTW what's your user? Wanna change it to a Fire Emblem character? Also Reed, the creator of Drawception, is currently fixing the main site. It should be open soon.

Logged

https://i.postimg.cc/bNQKzCJr/yipee-three.jpg
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Enter Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe