Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @185.94
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello world!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello world!  (Read 1422 times)
kuroi
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 22 Mar 2025 @889 » Embed

Hey peeps! I'm Kuroi, a brazilian frontend developer almost on her thirties and I'm loooooving melonland forum so far!

I have a website where i challenge my own coding skills and post whatever my heart desires. Social media left a huge impact on my creativity and self esteem so I'm yet to create content like blogs and artworks to post there, but as i go farther away from social media and into the old web, i hope to heal soon!

I want to use my website to inspire people and to maybe teach a few stuff i know about web development and whatever other subjects I'm interested in. I have a chatbox there, would love to have more people there to exchange ideas and just have a nice time overall!
  :cheerR:

Logged
AY38910
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Chips in England usually go with fish FYI
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: AY38910

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 23 Mar 2025 @759 » Embed

Welcome!

Logged

This post contains Totally™ no viruses (trust me bro)

http://www.am-i-dumb.com/images/stamps/7-1.gif
The Dumb Test
Onio
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Café ClubJoined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 23 Mar 2025 @834 » Toggle Font Embed

So glad to see you here! I can attest to the fact that Kuroi's website is fire. :dog:  :mark:

Logged
Alejandro
Newbie
*
View Profile

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 28 Mar 2025 @026 » Embed

Que legal !! Alguém do Brasil !
Será que têm mais brasileiros por aqui ?

Logged
kuroi
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 01 Apr 2025 @593 » Embed

So glad to see you here! I can attest to the fact that Kuroi's website is fire. :dog:  :mark:

Lol thank you so much for the support :seal:

Logged
kuroi
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #5 on: Spring, 01 Apr 2025 @595 » Embed

Que legal !! Alguém do Brasil !
Será que têm mais brasileiros por aqui ?

Aqui eu não sei kkkk mas sigo muitos sites pessoais de brasileiros. Inclusive, tô pensando em colocar algum tipo de marcação na minha página de botões pra destacar o pessoal BR, acho q vai ficar legal :ha:

Logged
jackspiral
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #6 on: Spring, 01 Apr 2025 @663 » Embed

Hi welcome !! I love your website sooo much  :ok:

Logged
cacoreco
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


kimi ni take kissu me!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: cacoreco
iMood: cacoreco

Artifacts:
This User Is In Teto Territory !Joined 2025!
« Reply #7 on: Spring, 02 Apr 2025 @045 » Toggle Font Embed

wow, another brazilian on the forum! :ozwomp: welcome! your site is stunning!  :dive: 

Logged

https://i.redd.it/8qts3ul2dcwd1.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe