Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @649.18
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 351.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  HELLO!!!!!!!! hai


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: HELLO!!!!!!!! hai  (Read 545 times)
carp
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Welcome To The forum !Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 09 Apr 2025 @858 » Embed

Hello!!! I'm Rija, I'm a maltese coder who has been making personal sites since I was 12 years old https://www.mazeguy.net/happy/cheerful.gif

I joined in the hopes I can meet other coders,,, because it is abit lonely being the only one in my friend group who can code https://www.mazeguy.net/sad/weepy.gif

Logged

https://file.garden/Z78F0nFtX2vHpche/azumanga.jpg
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 03 May 2025 @733 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello and welcome to the forum !

We have a few coders, we"re mostly a rag-tag group of people with a common interest of forum but there's several coders yes ! I hope you'll like it around !

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe