Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @790.68
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :defrag: Lo and Behold :defrag: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Jams, Communities & Webrings
| | |-+  The Ozwomp and Friends Fisheye lens art contest!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: The Ozwomp and Friends Fisheye lens art contest!  (Read 5801 times)
foxkehfan2328
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWWArt


キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2023!
« on: Winter, 14 Jan 2025 @023 » Embed

Yet another Ozwomp contest by me! This time it's about drawing and putting Ozwomp and Friends on a fisheye lens (or a fisheye effect), because everything's better with a fisheye lens!

You can add your own character also with Ozwomp and his friends too!  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:

Three rules:
It can be 3D or 2D, no matter what!
You can send your art with both the fisheye lens and without the fisheye lens!
You can also put your entry up on the gallery with the tag "oz-eye-25"!

Feel free to reply with your own submission to the contest!

« Last Edit: Winter, 14 Jan 2025 @054 by foxkehfan2328 » Logged

Ads? ボコボコにしてやんよ
 ∧_∧
 ( ・ω・)=つ≡つ
 (っ ≡つ=つ
 /   ) ババババ
 ( / ̄∪

https://files.catbox.moe/xvhc26.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/0e47e8109f0147daf5352a1d6b4b34f5.png
http://i.imgur.com/XeC5zV8.png
https://files.catbox.moe/56kt2f.png
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 14 Jan 2025 @051 » Toggle Font Embed

Oooo coool! Will there be a deadline for this or is it just always open? I have a busy week but I'll try and put something together!

Also I suggest if people are using the new Art Hub for uploads, there should be a standard keyword for contest entries like "oz-eye-25" or "fox-contest-2" or something  :eyes:

 :ozwomp:

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
foxkehfan2328
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWWArt


キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 14 Jan 2025 @051 » Embed

Oooo coool! Will there be a deadline for this or is it just always open? I have a busy week but I'll try and put something together!

Also I suggest if people are using the new Art Hub for uploads, there should be a standard keyword for contest entries like "oz-eye-25" or something  :eyes:

 :ozwomp:

Ooh, I'd like that, I'll use "oz-eye-25"! and it'll be always open. By the way, thanks!

In the meantime @Melooon, feel free to make your own entry!

« Last Edit: Winter, 14 Jan 2025 @054 by foxkehfan2328 » Logged

Ads? ボコボコにしてやんよ
 ∧_∧
 ( ・ω・)=つ≡つ
 (っ ≡つ=つ
 /   ) ババババ
 ( / ̄∪

https://files.catbox.moe/xvhc26.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/0e47e8109f0147daf5352a1d6b4b34f5.png
http://i.imgur.com/XeC5zV8.png
https://files.catbox.moe/56kt2f.png
futurearcana
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


he/him
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
DuckJoined 2025!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 15 Jan 2025 @354 » Toggle Font Embed


I don't know if I necessarely captured the intention of this contest, but I was inspired and for some reason thought of this scene almost immediately after reading the post. Enjoy! :happy:



Logged

https://futurearcana.neocities.org/img/linkbacks/futurearcana.gif Come sweet slumber, enshroud me in thine purple cloak

Artifact Swap: Floppy Disk
foxkehfan2328
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWWArt


キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Winter, 15 Jan 2025 @391 » Embed

That looks like an almost perfect fisheye lens, it looks so nice!!

Logged

Ads? ボコボコにしてやんよ
 ∧_∧
 ( ・ω・)=つ≡つ
 (っ ≡つ=つ
 /   ) ババババ
 ( / ̄∪

https://files.catbox.moe/xvhc26.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/0e47e8109f0147daf5352a1d6b4b34f5.png
http://i.imgur.com/XeC5zV8.png
https://files.catbox.moe/56kt2f.png
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #5 on: Spring, 25 Mar 2025 @003 » Toggle Font Embed

@foxkehfan2328 I finally made one  :happy:

I made this ozwomp on my 2002 iMac with Bryce 5!

https://nonit.me/external/images/ozwomp-big-fish.jpg

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
foxkehfan2328
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWWArt


キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2023!
« Reply #6 on: Spring, 19 Apr 2025 @930 » Embed

@foxkehfan2328 I finally made one  :happy:

I made this ozwomp on my 2002 iMac with Bryce 5!

https://nonit.me/external/images/ozwomp-big-fish.jpg

Nice! (sorry for the late reply (;^ω^)) I wonder what it looks like without the fisheye effect (・∀・)

« Last Edit: Spring, 19 Apr 2025 @933 by foxkehfan2328 » Logged

Ads? ボコボコにしてやんよ
 ∧_∧
 ( ・ω・)=つ≡つ
 (っ ≡つ=つ
 /   ) ババババ
 ( / ̄∪

https://files.catbox.moe/xvhc26.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/0e47e8109f0147daf5352a1d6b4b34f5.png
http://i.imgur.com/XeC5zV8.png
https://files.catbox.moe/56kt2f.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe