Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @649.35
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 351.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hi!!!!!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hi!!!!!  (Read 584 times)
Merrick S
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View ProfileArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 03 Apr 2025 @896 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello!!!

I am Suxor/Hawkofox but most people just call me Noah or Chelsea!!!
   I use any pronouns and I love the old web and making and sharing my art, I'm also really big on musicals
and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be in a musical someday! My biggest wish is to be Rusty or Greaseball in Starlight Express  :transport: 

I make 2 really awesome webcomics and they are my pride and joy, I am very happy to have them because even if they don't really make me any money and aren't that popular they give me something to look forward to making each day.
  I found melonland through Spacehey's blogs while trying to find more sites that were like the old web and I'm really happy to have found this place,If i'm being honest though I might not chat all the time because admittedly I'm very shy even in online spaces and this forum actually intimidates me as someone new and who Is used to mainstream social media haha. :trash:

I think melonland could be great for me to sort of step out of my (online) comfort zone and really be able to surround myself with good people  :loved:  something you can't really do on social media nowadays.

Umm..anyways, I hope to talk on here more very soon!!! ^u^  :4u:

Logged

Merrick sucks
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 25 Apr 2025 @740 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello there ! Welcome to hte Melonland Forum !

You've been there since a few weeks, I hope you found interesting things here ! Glad to see a webcomic creator, I wish I had this kind of talent, it would be so cool ! No worries about being shy, we're all friends here, yes ! I wish you an excellent day and don't forget to drink some water !

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe