Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 29 Sep 2026 - @437.71
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  Any ideas about cutesy layout design/graphics?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Any ideas about cutesy layout design/graphics?  (Read 988 times)
Cco0orn
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


Kuru Kururin Kuru
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 02 May 2025 @711 » Embed

Man I'm so confused, right now I'm in progress of remaking a personal website, my goal is make a webpage based on 1990-2000s asian geocities (Hong kong, Taiwan or Japan I guess) and heisei retro, my original idea is the room/house theme, I even visited ikea for references, but it's 11pm for me and I still ran out of ideas, and can't think of any good ideas or what I should draw.

So there's my actual progress of website:

https://i.imgur.com/vwaPebI.png

There's source of sidebar and background image I use for spaceholder, which will replace by my own drawing soon.
http://pokyaron.fc2web.com/
https://sozaiya405.chu.jp/405/

There's webpage goals I want:
Mag's Sky
Raindow House
Miss V's Home
Scribbleland
Princess Diane Wonderland
Apple House

Anyone got ideas or suggestion to make a cutesy-themed webpage? There are more references for website building?

Logged

https://64.media.tumblr.com/4c61709a8b02b9d27b2446d2c28d2089/tumblr_pcgvldAYBr1xq97yeo1_400.gifv
https://file.garden/aUlicq3Gbmwc6_ug/For%20outside%20web/01.gifhttps://file.garden/aUlicq3Gbmwc6_ug/For%20outside%20web/02.pnghttps://file.garden/aUlicq3Gbmwc6_ug/For%20outside%20web/03.png
Cco0orn
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


Kuru Kururin Kuru
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 02 May 2025 @716 » Embed

Welp anyone help...? I posted wrong on wrong board which should be in I need help board, can somebody move this post to right place, or how did I do since I don't know how to move my own post yep, sorry if come off annoying and dumb :drat:

Logged

https://64.media.tumblr.com/4c61709a8b02b9d27b2446d2c28d2089/tumblr_pcgvldAYBr1xq97yeo1_400.gifv
https://file.garden/aUlicq3Gbmwc6_ug/For%20outside%20web/01.gifhttps://file.garden/aUlicq3Gbmwc6_ug/For%20outside%20web/02.pnghttps://file.garden/aUlicq3Gbmwc6_ug/For%20outside%20web/03.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe