Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @649.29
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 351.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  hello


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: hello  (Read 731 times)
b1rd
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


yea
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 08 May 2025 @776 » Embed

hello! i'm bird and i make goofy stuff whenever i feel like it and zines on a somewhat regular basis.

I've a got a website featuring most of the stuff I've done these past couple of years that I feel proud of, so have a gander at it here.

The only spot I haven't really changed in a while on the site is the mapping one, which is for whatever project I have using the Hammer Editor. I made a map a while back using a lot of gifs from melon's gif gallery for fun. Here's what that looked like:
https://smeetle.neocities.org/mapping/map4.gif

Logged

https://smeetle.neocities.org/banner2.png
chipyowo
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


ms paint enthusiast and music maker. clownie :o)
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 08 May 2025 @780 » Embed

Hey! loved ur artstyle! ur site is rly cool :DD how did u made that carousel pattern on the top of the art gallery, out of curiosity? :3

Logged


https://cheapycore.com/images/cheapbanner.gif
b1rd
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


yea
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 08 May 2025 @829 » Embed

I don't remember where I got it from honestly but you can probably check for anything in the code that starts with "scroller" to get an idea.
and thank you, your site's cool too! I like the name, it's got a good ring to it. never got into mspa but I've always thought it looked neat. :)

Logged

https://smeetle.neocities.org/banner2.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe