Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @649.26
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 351.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: Weekly zine jam 16: Games
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello! I am Cryptie!!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello! I am Cryptie!!  (Read 1224 times)
Cryptie!!
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Welcome To The Forum !Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 07 May 2025 @239 » Embed

Hello! it is nice to meet Everyone! I am Cryptie, or CryptidMartyr, and i am a GameDev/Multimedia artist thats fond of creating weird and wild works of art!! please see my website for more details!

i have a variety of INTERESTS, which amount to Indie Games, Psychology, The Web, and All The Fields of Art that go into making a game (writing, drawing, coding, composing, animation, i do it all!!! (except for 3D stuff, ill get to that someday...)). I hope to make some fine acquaintances here!!!  :happy:

Logged

But they were never there to begin with.
radrocket
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


don't look! this is personal!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: radrocket
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Meowth, I Choose You!Joined 2025!Officially Dog
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 07 May 2025 @323 » Toggle Font Embed

hi there cryptie! i checked out your site, i dig it! i love your art too!  :seal:

Logged

on my own, here we go
Cryptie!!
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Welcome To The Forum !Joined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 07 May 2025 @351 » Embed

hi there cryptie! i checked out your site, i dig it! i love your art too!  :seal:

I'm not sure if this is how you reply to a reply but Thank You!!!! You've got a crazy good site yourself!!! :wizard:

Logged

But they were never there to begin with.
radrocket
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


don't look! this is personal!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: radrocket
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Meowth, I Choose You!Joined 2025!Officially Dog
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 07 May 2025 @352 » Toggle Font Embed

I'm not sure if this is how you reply to a reply but Thank You!!!! You've got a crazy good site yourself!!! :wizard:

thank you so much! also yes it is, people get notified when you quote them ^^

Logged

on my own, here we go
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 08 May 2025 @422 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello Cryptie, and welcome to the Melonland Forum !

I like the art you've put on your website. For an unknown reason, I love the one with the commute moment all in tones of blues purple and green. It looks so quiet, so calm. Congratulations !

How have you discovered MelonLand ? You will surely make a lot of new acquaitances here, there's a good chunk of users into art/video games  :dot:

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Cryptie!!
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Welcome To The Forum !Joined 2025!
« Reply #5 on: Spring, 09 May 2025 @767 » Embed

Hello Cryptie, and welcome to the Melonland Forum !

I like the art you've put on your website. For an unknown reason, I love the one with the commute moment all in tones of blues purple and green. It looks so quiet, so calm. Congratulations !

How have you discovered MelonLand ? You will surely make a lot of new acquaitances here, there's a good chunk of users into art/video games  :dot:

Thank you lots! The commute one was mostly a color experiment but its one of my favorites too. I discovered Melonland through just browsing neocities, i like doing that from time to time for reliable resources and exposure to creative works, and because the community seems really awesome! you guys seem chill and active too, so i'm excited to see whats in store for me!

Logged

But they were never there to begin with.
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe