Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @649.38
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 351.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy: Guild Events: Weekly zine jam 16: Games
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  hi! im casey, looking for friend sites!!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: hi! im casey, looking for friend sites!!  (Read 2402 times)
casey
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


i love my computer
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: caseyzworld
iMood: caseyzworld

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 07 May 2025 @546 » Toggle Font Embed

@546.16, (08:06:33), 07/05/2025 :transport: 

hello melonland!! i joined on march 19 of this year and im coming here today to find sites to link back to mutually. im trying to get my site out in the world and im really struggling :mark:  :mark:

you can find me at https://webgutter.neocities.org AND my email is on my profile!! PLS RESPOND!! id love to make new friends and find new sites to follow
  :wizard:



Logged

https://webgutter.neocities.org/mybutton.png
verdronic2k
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Chevrons forever!
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
Welcome To The Forum !Joined 2025!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 07 May 2025 @584 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey casey, your site is rad, I'd love to link to it from mine. :ha:  Do you have a button or other graphic I can use?

Logged

https://verdronic2000.neocities.org/assets/arrowsbutton.gif
https://verdronic2000.neocities.org/assets/hyperlink.png
Yoylecake420
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


SOUR CREAM!!!!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: axempink555

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 07 May 2025 @803 » Toggle Font Embed

Here, go on this website and find my button.

Logged

https://i.postimg.cc/bNQKzCJr/yipee-three.jpg
casey
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


i love my computer
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: caseyzworld
iMood: caseyzworld

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 08 May 2025 @788 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey casey, your site is rad, I'd love to link to it from mine. :ha:  Do you have a button or other graphic I can use?

THANK YOU!! im looking at ur site rn its sick  :chef:
im actually making a button rn and ill send you it when its done, or just check my friend sites page and hopefully itll be there! :happy:

Logged

https://webgutter.neocities.org/mybutton.png
casey
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


i love my computer
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: caseyzworld
iMood: caseyzworld

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 09 May 2025 @006 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey casey, your site is rad, I'd love to link to it from mine. :ha:  Do you have a button or other graphic I can use?


HELLO AGAIN!! i now have my site button + the code on my site links page (https://webgutter.neocities.org/sites)!! :ozwomp:

Logged

https://webgutter.neocities.org/mybutton.png
verdronic2k
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Chevrons forever!
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
Welcome To The Forum !Joined 2025!
« Reply #5 on: Spring, 09 May 2025 @110 » Toggle Font Embed



HELLO AGAIN!! i now have my site button + the code on my site links page (https://webgutter.neocities.org/sites)!! :ozwomp:


Thank you!! I've just added your button to my site (nice button btw)! :4u:

Logged

https://verdronic2000.neocities.org/assets/arrowsbutton.gif
https://verdronic2000.neocities.org/assets/hyperlink.png
ValyceNegative
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Your Average Toony Wolf!
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: valycenegative
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Game MachineGrass MailViolet Ribbon of WelcomeJoined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: Spring, 09 May 2025 @274 » Embed

Why not! Let's make eachother sites grow :3
You can find my banners at the bottom of this page, feel free to choose your favourite!
https://www.valycenegative.it/?Section=Affiliates
I'll add yours as soon as possible.

Logged

https://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_90s.gifhttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/vnbanner_16138b.pnghttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_taurus.gif
casey
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


i love my computer
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: caseyzworld
iMood: caseyzworld

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #7 on: Spring, 09 May 2025 @750 » Toggle Font Embed

Why not! Let's make eachother sites grow :3
You can find my banners at the bottom of this page, feel free to choose your favourite!
https://www.valycenegative.it/?Section=Affiliates
I'll add yours as soon as possible.

YAY!!  :innocent: im adding ur banner rn :3 (AWESOME site btw!!) :cheerR:

Logged

https://webgutter.neocities.org/mybutton.png
_ghost_
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cheese wheel. +5 writing inspirationMelonland's Local Ghost !Joined 2025!
« Reply #8 on: Spring, 10 May 2025 @102 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello! I'm also looking for links to put on my site! I just made a button for the first time, if anyone would like to use it:

https://ghostinacardboardbox.neocities.org/neocities%20button.gif
I really like sites that collect graphics because they've been so useful to me while building my site! Mine is mostly fandom stuff, and there isn't a lot on it yet, but I expect it to be pretty writing focused. I just have a lot to say about the things I like.

Logged
casey
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


i love my computer
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: caseyzworld
iMood: caseyzworld

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #9 on: Spring, 10 May 2025 @777 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello! I'm also looking for links to put on my site! I just made a button for the first time, if anyone would like to use it:

https://ghostinacardboardbox.neocities.org/neocities%20button.gif
I really like sites that collect graphics because they've been so useful to me while building my site! Mine is mostly fandom stuff, and there isn't a lot on it yet, but I expect it to be pretty writing focused. I just have a lot to say about the things I like.


HII!! i love ur site so far  :happy: im adding ur button right now, i cant wait to see how ur site grows!! :transport:

Logged

https://webgutter.neocities.org/mybutton.png
_ghost_
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cheese wheel. +5 writing inspirationMelonland's Local Ghost !Joined 2025!
« Reply #10 on: Spring, 10 May 2025 @860 » Toggle Font Embed


HII!! i love ur site so far  :happy: im adding ur button right now, i cant wait to see how ur site grows!! :transport:


Thanks! I just added yours!

Logged
ValyceNegative
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Your Average Toony Wolf!
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: valycenegative
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Game MachineGrass MailViolet Ribbon of WelcomeJoined 2024!
« Reply #11 on: Spring, 11 May 2025 @374 » Embed

YAY!!  :innocent: im adding ur banner rn :3 (AWESOME site btw!!) :cheerR:

Thank you! I'll add your banner asap! <3

Logged

https://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_90s.gifhttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/vnbanner_16138b.pnghttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_taurus.gif
ValyceNegative
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Your Average Toony Wolf!
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: valycenegative
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Game MachineGrass MailViolet Ribbon of WelcomeJoined 2024!
« Reply #12 on: Spring, 13 May 2025 @301 » Embed

@casey aaaand added! Thanks for the patience, it's been a busy weekend xwx

Logged

https://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_90s.gifhttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/vnbanner_16138b.pnghttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_taurus.gif
AY38910
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Chips in England usually go with fish FYI
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: AY38910

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
« Reply #13 on: Spring, 14 May 2025 @833 » Embed

Mine is one of the first things you see in https://ay-3-8910-online.w10.site

Logged

This post contains Totally™ no viruses (trust me bro)

http://www.am-i-dumb.com/images/stamps/7-1.gif
The Dumb Test
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe