Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @603.40
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 397.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Writing
| |-+  ✎ ∙ Art
| | |-+  Does anyone have experience with oil sticks?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Does anyone have experience with oil sticks?  (Read 1376 times)
juliafish
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile


I like fish.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: juliafish

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 29 May 2025 @779 » Toggle Font Embed

hihi! :mark: :seal: :dog:

Does anyone have any experience or recommendations for oil sticks and what to look out for?

I don't really have any local stores and I can't find any good forum discussions on oil sticks, most of the search results that came up were oil pastels. I was thinking about getting some sennelier as it was the only thing I saw mentioned as being good but I thought I should ask here just in case!!!

I am looking for more soft and smooth sticks and not the more brittler finer stuff also if that helps :3

Thankies. :3
  :ha:

Logged

:ha:
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe