Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @617.75
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 383.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :defrag: Lo and Behold :defrag: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello, I'm Carol


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello, I'm Carol  (Read 1495 times)
Memory
Guest

« on: Summer, 12 Jun 2025 @624 » Embed

Hello lads I'm new to this forum!! I'm Caroline, I love computers and old tech related stuff  :transport:

I also have my own website

Been lurking here for a few days and I finally decided to make an account

Logged
Seryndelle
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


she/they
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: Seryndelle
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Seryndelle
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
In my field of paper FLOOOOOWWWEERRRRSSSFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 13 Jun 2025 @969 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Carol! Great to meet you! What first interested you in this side of the Web?

I notice you're into anime! What's your favourite? I'm guessing it's the one that your profile picture's from, but I don't recognise it!

Logged

we're all spoonfuls of the same soup (and it's delicious!) :chef:

https://archivescence.nekoweb.org/img/d/fal/d67.png

Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I met Dan Q on Melonland!
Memory
Guest

« Reply #2 on: Summer, 13 Jun 2025 @064 » Embed

What's your favourite?

R.O.D The TV

Logged
Ducky
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


Quack! (>⩊<)
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 03 Aug 2025 @989 » Embed

Hi Caroline! It's nice to meet you :3 My name's Ducky. I'm also new around here
(I'm going to make my greetings post as well after this.)
I like your website! My like the Di Gi Charat button you have on your design page.
I hope we enjoy our time on this forum
:happy:

Logged

Captin
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


What are you waiting for?
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 05 Aug 2025 @517 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Carol, I'm Captin! I'm new too. I do have a website and make things on my computer sometimes. I'm still learning and I thought that this might be a cool place to learn! I really hope to find people with similar interests and maybe make some friends here too!

Logged

- Captin!
Cathaks Janitor

Artifact Swap: Pink DS
huhidk
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #5 on: Summer, 13 Aug 2025 @765 » Embed

Welcome Carol!
I just joined today but I couldnt help but reply because I also love the rod anime!
Im especially partial to the ova cause of miss deep and agent paper's dynamic

Anyways it was nice to see someone mention read or die!

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
lochnellie
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe