Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @449.78
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 551.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Writing
| |-+  ✎ ∙ Art
| | |-+  Mario World page (pure symbols) ASCII


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Mario World page (pure symbols) ASCII  (Read 2615 times)
Turboblack
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Spring, 26 Mar 2025 @479 » Embed

Hi2all!  :unite:

I would be grateful for comments and constructive advice

take a look  :smile:  mario.oldcities.org

Logged
thiscat
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 20 Jun 2025 @544 » Embed

THIS IS AMAZING!!!! :mark:

this oldcities thing also look awesome

Logged

may the cat be with you

https://thiscat.neocities.org/6L67HICI3KDIPAF74YQOU7O3XJ2HP3VG.gif
https://thiscat.neocities.org/a-pokemon01.gif
atari
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


404 not found
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: atari
iMood: cottageram

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Rubber Ducky !Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 05 Jul 2025 @984 » Toggle Font Embed

So cool !!!
I think everything other than the clouds are perfect (atleast in my opinion the clouds are a tad wonky). I'd love to see what other ASCII antics you get up to
It's a medium I have yet to attempt :innocent: 
Kind regards, Atari

Logged

https://file.garden/ZeMv0T685jeI5jqP/website/general/graphics/pixels/32.gif

Artifact Swap: Spongebob
Ducky
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


Quack! (>⩊<)
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 03 Aug 2025 @044 » Embed

How cool!! ASCII art is really awesome.
I commented this on the site already, but I'm curious to see if you'll make one of Peach and Bowser.
Keep up the great work  :cheesy:

Logged

Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe