Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 01 Oct 2026 - @660.91
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :wizard: You can make anything on the web! :wizard: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Writing
| |-+  ✑ ∙ Books & Stationery
| | |-+  Unsounded Webcomic


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Unsounded Webcomic  (Read 2441 times)
Junebug
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Vanitas Vanitatum Omnia Vanitas
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanVanitas no Carte fanJoined 2024!
« on: Summer, 21 Aug 2025 @120 » Embed

I've finally caught up with the webcomic Unsounded (by Ashley Cope). Is there anybody here who's a fan? I wouldn't mind chatting about it since I've got all kinds of complicated feelings about the work. Which isn't to say I disliked it. It's been making me think for a bit.

https://unsoundedupdates.tumblr.com/

Logged

My preferred programming language is AutoHotKey.

"What you thought was a given was in reality a product of miracles."

https://vanitas-vanitatum-omnia-vanitas.net/VariousImages/vvov1.pnghttps://vanitas-vanitatum-omnia-vanitas.net/VariousImages/vvov2.pnghttps://vanitas-vanitatum-omnia-vanitas.net/VariousImages/gsth.gifhttps://vanitas-vanitatum-omnia-vanitas.net/VariousImages/htmldream.gifhttps://vanitas-vanitatum-omnia-vanitas.net/VariousImages/notepad4.gif
Leonia
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 22 Aug 2025 @043 » Toggle Font Embed

I'm still in the process of reading Unsounded, but it's one of my best friend's favorites! I'm personally just at the start of chapter 7 and I love the art and the way the story's been going so far. There's been a lot of build up for things that I've been spoiled on that I know are coming in the future but I'm so curious what the path from A to B ends up being, I gotta get back to reading through it.

Logged

https://leonia.neocities.org/Perpeutal_motion.gif
IndigoGolem
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


What's personal text?
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
squeezed gentlyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 02 Oct 2025 @924 » Embed

I read up to around chapter 18 then stopped because i found it hard to keep up with at update speeds. So now i'm waiting for the comic to finish before i read it again.

I think it does some interesting stuff and i am looking forward to reading it. What i'm currently doing with that and a few other comics is checking annually to see if they're done yet and ignoring them when they're not.

Logged

-Indigo, Anve Ozo

Artifact Swap: Spiritual Stone of Firee  unus, pluriumMick Jagger's mouthCreampuffNoid2 coinssnail buddy
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe