Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 06 Oct 2026 - @334.20
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :defrag: Lo and Behold :defrag: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Worlds & Video Games
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Virtual Worlds
| | |-+  ⑂ ∙ Virtual Beings
| | | |-+  ockolus's web projects (wall, dressup, adoptable)


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: ockolus's web projects (wall, dressup, adoptable)  (Read 4458 times)
ockilus
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWWArt

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Summer, 06 Aug 2025 @660 » Embed

i am very happy with my idea of making something like that!!
you can take a look here(and even join!) https://ockolus.neocities.org/webparade


« Last Edit: Summer, 06 Aug 2025 @673 by ockilus » Logged
ockilus
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWWArt

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 06 Aug 2025 @662 » Embed

⚑ Moderators Note ⚑
Please note: a number of small topics have been merged in this thread!

Dress up:
link https://ockolus.neocities.org/shon

for touchscreen users: just click to the clothes you like and then click to the place where you want to see it

« Last Edit: Autumn, 27 Sep 2025 @398 by Melooon » Logged
ockilus
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWWArt

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 07 Aug 2025 @684 » Embed

Wall:
https://ockolus.neocities.org/wall

this concept is similar to "the everyone's site" but my site is more like a wall of customizable messages
(you manually send messages and i will add them to the wall)

« Last Edit: Autumn, 27 Sep 2025 @388 by Melooon » Logged
AY38910
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Chips in England usually go with fish FYI
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: AY38910

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 07 Aug 2025 @919 » Embed

I don't think it's working

Logged

This post contains Totally™ no viruses (trust me bro)

http://www.am-i-dumb.com/images/stamps/7-1.gif
The Dumb Test
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 07 Aug 2025 @955 » Embed

I don't think it's working

I can tell that it is working for me, using Firefox.

Logged

crazyroostereye
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


I am most defiantly a Human
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Crazyroostereye
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: Summer, 08 Aug 2025 @990 » Embed

I am not sure what I am supposed to see, but I see a Guide in English and Russian and the line "a test?" and "tasty test?". I don't know if there is more I supposed to see?

I am on Zen Browser (Firefox Derivative) using uBlock, AdGuard and Privacy Badger. But even with them Disabled I don't see anything beyond what stated Previously

Logged

https://crazyroostereye.de/stuff/Crazy31.gifhttps://ayoreis.com/static/Arch.pnghttps://crazyroostereye.de/stuff/Zen31.png
ockilus
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWWArt

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #6 on: Summer, 08 Aug 2025 @769 » Embed

https://ockolus.neocities.org/ocilus

it's written in ru and eng languages both!

« Last Edit: Autumn, 27 Sep 2025 @385 by Melooon » Logged
ockilus
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWWArt

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #7 on: Summer, 08 Aug 2025 @912 » Embed

every messages are posted manually, so the posting can take a time

Logged
ockilus
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWWArt

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #8 on: Summer, 08 Aug 2025 @918 » Embed

now you can post sketches on my strawpage and they will be reviewed in this little page -- https://ockolus.neocities.org/reviews (absolutely any sketch!)

go test it here -- https://ockolus.neocities.org/

Logged
ockilus
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWWArt

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #9 on: Summer, 09 Aug 2025 @525 » Embed

Web Quest!
https://ockolus.neocities.org/quest

explore the witchpolis universe with this mean witch woman!!
also you can explore her personality and story..

by the way check out this banner that i made specially for my site!
https://ockolus.neocities.org/2025_08_09_0kr_Kleki.png

Adoptables!
it contains one species(yet) - the beachbos! come meet them :]
every creature is created by me
https://ockolus.neocities.org/adptbls

« Last Edit: Autumn, 27 Sep 2025 @386 by Melooon » Logged
ockilus
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWWArt

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #10 on: Summer, 10 Aug 2025 @629 » Embed

new pages added!

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe