Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 10 Oct 2026 - @644.53
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :sleep: These are fast times on the World Wide Web~ Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Writing
| |-+  ✎ ∙ Art
| | |-+  Using 88x31 Badges and Stamps as a diary of important events


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Using 88x31 Badges and Stamps as a diary of important events  (Read 316 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« on: Summer, 28 Aug 2026 @991 » Toggle Font Embed

Many people enjoy creating 88x31 badges and I see a lot of them around, but often people seem to get stuck on what to actually make, you see the same old flags and things show up, but once you've made your flags, what do you make then?



It seems to me like we should be making 88x31 buttons and stamps that mark important events, like a friend coming to visit, or a fine cake we ate, or a pet getting adopted.  :innocent:

You could have a badge for each of your friends, and then badges showing them on days you went on a trip. You could have a badge marking the new year, and a badge for getting a good result on an exam.

You could have a page that is a wall of badges and stamps that could be like a photo album or a chronological tapestry showing in pixels the moments of life that have past and were worth capturing.  :wizard:

In truth I've never been the biggest badge maker out there, but I do remember the time and place when I made a particular badge. I know many of you are frequent badge makers, so I wanted to give you this idea; and someday I hope you will report back here to share what you've done with it  :innocent:

Do you do this already? Do you have badges for important events?

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
cyberfun1 (dizz)
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I dont🧠dat evrythngs a lie, as long as u ♡me 4evr
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Wishing you Happy Times when you're online!20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 28 Aug 2026 @995 » Toggle Font Embed

There should be a machine that makes little stamps that you can put in a book. It'd be like the paper version of having a pin collection.
What events this year would you like to make stamps of?

Logged

https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FRIENDSHIPISMAGIC.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/TAPEHERO.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/EMOTICONUSER.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/XBOX360.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FIREFOXUSER.jpg
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/NYANCAT.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/BISEXUAL.png

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
Onio
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Café ClubJoined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 28 Aug 2026 @004 » Toggle Font Embed

This is such a fun and cute idea, I would love to have little pixel badges as mementos of good memories and experiences, I'm not sure where I would share them except for on a page somewhere, but I think they'd be a great way of documenting one's life. I just recently sold my first blob painting on Monday and shipped it today, it's my first blob themed sale and I'd like to commemorate that, so thank you for this idea and here is my example of your concept:

https://onio.club/blobsale.gif

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe