Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 03 Oct 2026 - @242.29
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~ Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hi!!! Hello


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hi!!! Hello  (Read 1638 times)
Kiko
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


I want a big sip of cucumber lemonade
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Summer, 30 Jul 2022 @823 » Toggle Font Embed


Hello! I’m Kiko and I’m from Mexico. :grin:

My interests consist of drawing, western cartoons and animation, indie retro inspired games, cutesy stuff in general, listening to all sorts of music, girly anime from the 80s-00s and most importantly, I love web design and html.

When I was younger I spent hours modifying my tumblr page and studying other peoples codes; but right now everyone is moving towards standardization and minimal customization :sad:, so you know I was more than happy to hear about the web revival.

I have a site! but as you can see its still under construction, but I’m working on it [;
I found this website (and Neocities) thanks to You've Got Kat’s video about the indie web.

I’m actually not sure why I love web making, I mean I always adore the uniqueness of old blogs, of myspace, tumblr and youtube and if there is a customization option I will take it ; but coding is just something that I loved to do, just like drawing, it’s a thing I submerge myself into without a care in the world.

I hope to learn a lot from you guys and be a part of this community ^ω^ :4u:




Logged

tarocchilla
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 30 Jul 2022 @863 » Embed

Hello kiko and welcome! Your page looks very promising and i can't wait to see more! (that gif of you dancing is really cute :loved: )
Can't wait to see more of what you do!!! :4u:

Logged
Kiko
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


I want a big sip of cucumber lemonade
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 30 Jul 2022 @908 » Toggle Font Embed

Thanksss!! I'll do my best! ^ω^^ω^^ω^^ω^

Logged

Melooon
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 30 Jul 2022 @922 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello Hi! Welcome to the forum :4u:

I remember watching You've Got Kat's video a while, ago, it was a good intro if I recall! Id like to see more youtube coverage about web stuff.. like a hybrid of tutorial videos and lets plays but of web sites?? I think it would work!

"girly anime from the 80s-00s" thats an interesting idea, I totally understand what you mean.. but it does make me wonder why exactly anything should be considered girly or non girly :dunno: I would like to live in a world where people can like what they like no matter who they are.

As taro said, looking forward to seeing what you do on your site :cheesy:

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
Kiko
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


I want a big sip of cucumber lemonade
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 31 Jul 2022 @047 » Toggle Font Embed


Oh I would love to see videos about neocities, i like the video genre of people just talking of stuff they love (that's why I was drawn to Kat's channel :y).

and yeah I also do get what you mean :omg: maybe instead of girly anime I should rephrased it to anime geared towards a young femme audience? since I feel like anyone can be femme (and masc) no matter their identity.
As someone who felt like I couldn't like "girly" things because of who I was, I wanna say that yeah, we all should do what we love without worry of others! :loved: I mean we all are here because we want to do our own thing on the web uwu

Haha thanks for the introspection! I guess that's gonna be a given in my site.

Logged

Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe