Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 03 Oct 2026 - @319.26
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  yeehaw


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: yeehaw  (Read 2194 times)
ggnonicon
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


smush the eyelid
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Summer, 03 Aug 2022 @258 » Toggle Font Embed

 :cool:
Woah
Hi everyone I go by gg noni on the nets
ggnoni.itch.io
Etc whatever

I love html and css!!! I have low bandwidth (in my brain) so i love to KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid)

I have a very in progress and kinda funky website I work on here and there, ggnoni.space (on neocities)

Blueberrysoft pointed me to this website after I mentioned one of my projects to them and I was very excited to look around and then found this forum ! :ha:

I like making gifs... Screenshots...videos...trying to make music... Oh duh. And I like to write. I esp like making visual novels... I've only made one but it was a BLAST.

Anyway!! Excited to be here, :happy:

Logged
tarocchilla
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 03 Aug 2022 @539 » Embed

Welcome GGnoni! you seem like a very creative soul, can't wait to see more of what you make :loved:

Logged
dantescanline
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


give em hell!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 03 Aug 2022 @556 » Toggle Font Embed

hi!! i remember you from orchaedia i think!

Logged

https://dantescanline.com/images/titlelogo.gif
Melooon
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 03 Aug 2022 @610 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi noni welcome to the forum! GOODBYE BURGER CITY :loved:

I hope you enjoy the forum and
! :ha:

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
Memory
Guest

« Reply #4 on: Summer, 03 Aug 2022 @751 » Embed

I personally like to phrase KISS as:

Keep
it
stupid
simple

Oh and Hello!

Logged
ggnonicon
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


smush the eyelid
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #5 on: Summer, 03 Aug 2022 @792 » Toggle Font Embed

I personally like to phrase KISS as:

Keep
it
stupid
simple

Oh and Hello!

I am absolutely gonna start using this form now :grin: :grin:

Logged
ggnonicon
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


smush the eyelid
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #6 on: Summer, 03 Aug 2022 @795 » Toggle Font Embed

hi!! i remember you from orchaedia i think!

yeah!! from me being a total ...err... y'know. Anyway it is cool to see you around :grin:

Logged
maecom
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


"OH, IT'S FISH (fish x30)" - Dr. Robotnik
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2022!
« Reply #7 on: Summer, 05 Aug 2022 @194 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome!
Your itch.io looks pretty cool, so good work on that one. Might check some of the stuff in there at some point! Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay! :4u:

Logged

https://file.garden/aItVZVOpuR7_tbkm/cohost/hrtflash.webp
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe