Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @1.64
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  Site mascots!


« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print Embed
Author Topic: Site mascots!  (Read 13073 times)
Blue
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: overmore
iMood: overmore
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Daydreaming My MelodyJoined 2025!
« Reply #45 on: Winter, 15 Jan 2025 @463 » Embed

I think my unofficial mascot is Dreamy Cinnamoroll in a way. He's been in 3 out of my 4 layouts (only absent in the 2nd one because I was struggling to put him somewhere nice there as in the banner he didn't look good) so he's kinda one, if you think about it. With my blue theme, he just went well with it, and I thought putting him over Cinnamoroll was a better idea so I'm happy with how it turned out to look in general!

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/ul9xd6.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/cep284.png
H0ppin_H00ligan
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #46 on: Winter, 07 Jan 2026 @868 » Embed

My mascot is just me tbh. It's a design for my persona that i've had since i was 15 (shown in my pfp), it's literally just me but with bunny ears.

On my page for interactive stuff though, i use my OC makeighlyn since she's canonically a flash game mascot that escaped into the real world and i thought she'd fit the page since it's based on old flash game websites like GirlsGoGames

Logged
GarbCat
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #47 on: Winter, 08 Jan 2026 @657 » Embed

Yes!! it's so funny that I've never seen this thread before, and there's already a few dozen replies on it. I have a site mascot as well and I thought it was kind of a unique thing going on when I first did it LOL. The mascot is this cute walking leopard GIF, he's in my signature here as you can see 👇 The lore behind him on my website being that he is my baby nephew who lives on my website. He appears on every single webpage on my site and clicking on him will teleport you back to the home page, because he is very kind :]

Logged

vi/vir, they/them. My name is Muse. Look at my beautiful baby nephew 👇
https://mxmusical.neocities.org/nephew(2).gif
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe