Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 03 Oct 2026 - @403.62
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello everyone!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 1645 times)
k4jtek
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Summer, 08 Aug 2022 @797 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi everyone, my name is Kajtek and I finally decided to make an account here. I really like how big the activity here is.

I won't write much about myself, I've done so on my website already. Anyway, have a nice day :4u:

and remember to hydrate yourself

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #1 on: Summer, 08 Aug 2022 @814 » Embed

Hello fine gentleman! Thanks for reminding me to drink water.

Ooo-- I've stolen Melon's welcome pack! --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

« Last Edit: Summer, 08 Aug 2022 @816 by Memory » Logged
wris
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Safe when used as directed.
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 08 Aug 2022 @817 » Embed

Hey k4jtek! Thanks for the reminder. I’ve got some tea, but it’s cold.

Nice keyboards! I’ve always wanted one of those 60% mechanical types.

Logged
Melooon
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 08 Aug 2022 @837 » Toggle Font Embed

Oh, I came here to do my usual welcome but everyone beat me to it :happy:

Welcome to the forum! Wow you've never owned a Nintendo console? :omg: You could buy them all and give yourself the most ultimate Christmas morning mega gift!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
k4jtek
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 09 Aug 2022 @370 » Toggle Font Embed

Thanks for all the kind words, forum citizens! I'm glad that you're drinking water

Wow you've never owned a Nintendo console? :omg: You could buy them all and give yourself the most ultimate Christmas morning mega gift!
Well, I'm too poor for it right now, but there's a lot of Christmas mornings ahead of me :grin:

Nice keyboards! I’ve always wanted one of those 60% mechanical types.
Maybe it's the time to get one?

« Last Edit: Summer, 09 Aug 2022 @511 by k4jtek » Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe