Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 10 Oct 2026 - @584.64
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Writing
| |-+  ➶ ∙ Art Projects
| | |-+  Collage Gallery!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Collage Gallery!  (Read 257 times)
hi_tsem
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


<3
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Autumn, 26 Sep 2026 @497 » Embed

Hello everybody. Recently added a page to my website for collages on paper. Inspired by every word processor I have ever loved (I am a museum of all the word processors I have ever loved (?) lol).

https://oritsemughone.nekoweb.org/sandbox-assets/misc-pictures/papergallery.png

What do you think?  :dive:

Logged

http://www.tsemone.com/newsletter/cyberletter-assets/titlev3.png
LIQUIDCULT
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


web revivalist and irl survivalist
⛺︎ My Room
OS: Windows 8, Windows 11
Newgrounds: liquidculture

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
lil custardOscarEddyEddEdMaromi
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 26 Sep 2026 @641 » Embed

These are lovely! Wish I could see each piece up close!

Logged

Recovering insomniac... :sleep:
https://liquidcult.neocities.org/banners/cattime.gif

Artifact Swap: Conan EdogawaMove it, football head!KarafactThe Tan Mom From That One Episode of PPGSesame StreetHamsterHot Air BalloonSelma BouvierTazDaphneVelmaMisty MoonButtercupTinkebellBatman Spiffotools (for crafting things)h2goWolf Spawn EggPlankbernie the bernese
ffaf
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 26 Sep 2026 @732 » Embed

Collages are awesome, and I am always greatful to the lovely individuals who pushed this type of craft, which was seldom took seriously as an artisti endeavour until cubism.

Yours are lovely, "Orb" and "Roomy" are the two I liked more: evocative, almost oniric!  But all of them are technically great and I invite people to open them at full size to appreciate the details.

As usual with visual art — and well many other types of art too —, it is difficult to pinpoint what I like.  I guess each one of the pieces is very "narrative", you can feel a story behind it and every detail is a question of the type "how does this element fits in the whole". The fact that they are uncluttered makes every bit even more precious.

Congratulations!

Logged
hi_tsem
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


<3
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 @759 » Embed

These are lovely! Wish I could see each piece up close!

Thank you. I might make them enlarge-on-hover at some stage!


Quote
The fact that they are uncluttered makes every bit even more precious. Congratulations!

Thank you. I've just seen your note, and it gave me a big boost. Interesting to learn that about cubism!  :defrag:

Logged

http://www.tsemone.com/newsletter/cyberletter-assets/titlev3.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe