This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 05 Oct 2026 - @684.90
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :sleep: These are fast times on the World Wide Web~ Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☕︎ ∙ Everyone Site (edit this page)
| | |-+  questions and answers and more questions!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: questions and answers and more questions!  (Read 4401 times)
Memory
Guest

« on: Summer, 03 Jul 2024 @981 » Embed

hello! i made a new page on the web site! this is for questions and answers! basically for anything where it would be interesting to see lots of different opinions on the same topic, but which aren't a good fit for discussion specifically. the idea is that the questions can expand outwards and also follow trains of thought using details tags. i think filling out Q&A type of things is really fun and often find myself with the urge to answer questions with more questions...

https://everyone.melonland.net/qaq

i made it pretty plain so that when people styled their answers it would really pop, but then i thought it looked too plain and added a background, but now i think it's too hard to read! :drat: that kind of indecision i think is usually a good sign that it's time to hand things off and stop fiddling, so here you go!

Logged
night-at-the-musian
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Rule 1: Throw the bone!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 06 Jul 2024 @914 » Toggle Font Embed

Oh I absolutely love this idea! I've answered the questions present and added one of my own! :D

Logged

Tiny Roman Appreciator
https://64.media.tumblr.com/e75f3a79b14a83e54eb6f7f1ab25ff3a/dba2cb98fcee4779-be/s540x810/d0b8bea1cb4705f18506276eb8ea8e0c867035d8.gifv
https://64.media.tumblr.com/c3f37b2d1e429e31b0d0f8aa325b9f93/a57fceeda9c695c6-60/s100x200/a2ac79f74428424ec8cb94808e46c9c30f5e5288.gifv
littlesecret
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


@1x__1
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 23 Jul 2024 @846 » Toggle Font Embed

Love this idea and I totally relate once i start answering questions i can't stop my mind from rambling or thinking of other ones  :wizard:

Logged
NinAcTi0N
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Fellow artist, web designer, and local birb :]
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: NinAcTi0N

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 09 Oct 2024 @861 » Toggle Font Embed

I kind of wanted to know... has anyone managed to edit their scrollbars on their room page? I tried adding some CSS to mine, but nothing changed  :ohdear:

It's alright if it's not possible to edit them, by the way ^^ I'm just wanting to know of the possibility.

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/X8K5Shz/NA.gif https://i.ibb.co/QrjSWqs/Newbutton-ezgif-com-effects.gif https://pastelhello.com/buttons/ninasan.png https://i.ibb.co/2tsfrzQ/Nina-blinkie.gif
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #4 on: Autumn, 09 Oct 2024 @927 » Toggle Font Embed

edit their scrollbars on their room page
I added this to ur room! It basicly overrides the default everyone site scroll bar so you can code your own :wizard:
Code
* {
  scrollbar-color: inherit;
}

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
NinAcTi0N
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Fellow artist, web designer, and local birb :]
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: NinAcTi0N

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: Autumn, 09 Oct 2024 @930 » Toggle Font Embed

I added this to ur room! It basicly overrides the default everyone site scroll bar so you can code your own :wizard:
Code
* {
  scrollbar-color: inherit;
}

Ayoo!! Thank you so much <3 I greatly appreciate this!  :4u:

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/X8K5Shz/NA.gif https://i.ibb.co/QrjSWqs/Newbutton-ezgif-com-effects.gif https://pastelhello.com/buttons/ninasan.png https://i.ibb.co/2tsfrzQ/Nina-blinkie.gif
TheFrugalGamer
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #6 on: Autumn, 10 Oct 2024 @615 » Toggle Font Embed

I love the idea for this page! I added my answers and then added a new question to the end. I was thinking about putting my username on it, but then I realized it's probably more fun if the answers stay anonymous (although I'm pretty sure if you're logged in you can look through revisions and see who did what).

Logged


Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Pink TulipEmerald OreAquamarine
IndigoGolem
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


What's personal text?
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS
OS: Debian

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
squeezed gentlyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
« Reply #7 on: Winter, 23 Dec 2025 @719 » Embed

I checked Dillo's debugger while trying to fix my answer's formatting. Aside from a missing DOCTYPE and some stuff with the style tag in the head, all the errors i see are about the empty <div> inside the horizontal rules. Do those need to be there or can i remove them?

Eh, it's probably fine. Someone can put them back later if they are important.

« Last Edit: Winter, 23 Dec 2025 @729 by IndigoGolem » Logged

-Indigo, Anve Ozo

Artifact Swap: Oh god it has a bombSpiritual Stone of Firee  unus, pluriumMelonPaintMick Jagger's mouthCreampuffNoid2 coinssnail buddy
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe