Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @725.35
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  Midnight Sky (requesting feedback on my website)


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Midnight Sky (requesting feedback on my website)  (Read 677 times)
r4
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« on: Winter, 29 Jan 2026 @133 » Embed

Hello,

I am writing to seek feedback on the design of my website. The website is currently down until I have purchased a hosting provider. However, I have attached screenshots of the current design. This would be my second small web website with the recent update to my main home page that I have had since 2013 2 weeks ago and running a gopher hole and gemini capsule.

My webpage serves as the front page of a bulletin board system (BBS) called Midnight Sky that is a small web bbs that I launched and started off on some local hardware. After realizing the tech pain of running local hardware and having to tunnel said hardware I took the bbs down till I purchased a hosting provider where I am going to relaunch it till I have the time to set the system up to run local again using the vps as a sort of tunnel relay or etc. I currently have created an “About” page, a “Town” page that includes my personal page, and this page (https://imgur.com/a/UL5e7GG), which could accommodate additional users or smaller websites. The page features a “Swatch” section at the top, a logo at the beginning, and a comprehensive layout that I believe effectively represents the website. I included the history of BBS and why this bbs is special in 2026 and carries on the history of bbs locally in my state.

Given that this is the front page of a small BBS I manage, I anticipate that most of the content will be and should be located on the end of the BBS. I would appreciate any suggestions or improvements you may have.

« Last Edit: Winter, 01 Feb 2026 @705 by Melooon » Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe