Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @265.82
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 735.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Computer Land
| |-+  ⛽︎ ∙ Technology
| | |-+  Oscilloscopes!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Oscilloscopes!  (Read 403 times)
clownvomitz
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


ouuugh owoowwww ouuuuughh
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: clownvomitz
iMood: clownvomitz
RSS: RSS
OS: Linux Mint

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« on: Spring, 31 May 2026 @774 » Toggle Font Embed

Good morning forum goers! I've recently gained a slight interest in oscilloscopes, specifically set-ups with record players & CD players. I wanted to ask, does anyone have any cool set ups with o-scopes? I don't have the means to go full send into this newfound interest, but I'd love to see others' set-ups, not only for inspo, but also to oggle at because I think they're so cool! Infodumping about them is also extremely encouraged!

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/RGgGzR0L/image.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/7xmkD4kD/image.png
"sunrise, parabellum"
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 31 May 2026 @957 » Toggle Font Embed

I'm sure you know it well, but Techmoan did a whole episode about oscilloscope music ages ago, it's super cool what people can do with waves and lines!



My grandad used to collect old oscilloscopes but sadly when he passed away they were all thrown out (most were prob broken anyway). Someday I too will observe a working oscilloscope doing its oscillations :ozwomp:

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe