Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @104.63
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  © ∙ Music
| | |-+  Some VGM for you, made in Jummbox


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Some VGM for you, made in Jummbox  (Read 804 times)
LeonNemurs
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Winter, 22 Feb 2026 @589 » Embed

Listen here

It's basically RPG battle music. I forgot to save the most recent project of this track, only have this exported sound file, so I'm settling for this being the final version for the foreseeable future. Very basic in terms of music theory, mostly it's taking the same few patterns and adjusting them by intervals of the scale. If I could do it over again (which I might in the future), I might change that rumbly bass sound.

As a bonus, here's another track I'm working on, it's music for a school area in a game. Making this one helped teach me a bit more about rhythm.

Logged

:wizard: Magic up more lemurs :wizard:
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe