Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @651.22
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 349.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~ Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  Sandwich Making


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Sandwich Making  (Read 635 times)
dotmidi
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


manly men can doll, too!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Happy ShoesGift of CubesealVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!ビートルさんPolyamorousMooshroom Spawn Egg
« on: Spring, 25 Mar 2026 @790 » Toggle Font Embed

Recently I've been absolutely fixated on sandwiches and chips, either seperately or together and I want to hear some people's sandwich "recipes" ? I don't think they really count as recipes but you can correct me on that.
Today I ate just a normal grilled cheese with chicken, muenster cheese, and some mustard with sour cream and onion chips inside it... I don't recommend the chip part because it cancelled out the rest of the flavors of my sandwich  :cry:
On another day I tried to make a sandwich with one of my favorite things in the world (prosciutto) and it ended up fairly well, I hear some people actually put peaches/nectarine with prosciutto in their sandwiches but I was too intimidated to try that so I paired it with some strawberry peach juice.

But yeah, I'm open to suggestions or to hear other people's favorite sandwiches.. in particular what is your favorite lunch meat + cheese combo?  :eyes:

Logged


Artifact Swap: DazzlerOrange Tulip
IndigoGolem
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


What's personal text?
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS
OS: Debian

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
squeezed gentlyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 25 Mar 2026 @800 » Embed

I work at a restaurant so i make up sandwiches with what's on hand from time to time.
 
Indigo's Meatball Sub:
  • Cheesy bun
  • Meatballs, halved
  • Provolone
  • Sliced tomato
  • Shredded lettuce

Chicken Salad:
  • Cumin, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, dill, onion powder, garlic powder
  • House ranch dressing
  • Tomato juice (drain off from tomatos for salads/sandies
  • Roasted chicken
Mix all, put on bun with
  • Provolone
  • Tomato
  • Lettuce

BLT:
  • Mayonaise
  • Bacon
  • Lettuce
  • Tomato
  • Avocado
  • Provolone

At home i sometimes make:
  • Mayo
  • Turkey
  • Fried egg
  • Havarti cheese
  • Spinach

Or a simple
  • Peanut butter
  • Jelly
  • Cinnamon

« Last Edit: Spring, 25 Mar 2026 @801 by IndigoGolem » Logged

-Indigo, Anve Ozo

Artifact Swap: This artifact is invisibleSpiritual Stone of Firee  unus, pluriumMick Jagger's mouthCreampuffNoid2 coinssnail buddy
rnottelovesowls
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


if i don’t respond it’s because i’m eepy
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: rnottelovesowls
iMood: rnottelovesowls
RSS: RSS
OS: Windows 7

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 25 Mar 2026 @808 » Toggle Font Embed

today i made a sandwich on 9-grain bread with mozzarella and… JACKFRUIT! jackfruit, for those who haven’t tried it, is basically the “meat” of the plant kingdom, being savory and having a meat-like texture, making it a popular meat substitute for vegetarians and vegans. i remember liking one i had at a local restaurant a few years back, so i made one today… and it was delicious! i will definitely have one again someday

my other favorite sandwiches to get at restaurants are the philly cheesesteak, mushroom and swiss cheeseburger, and breaded chicken with lettuce and mozzarella

Logged

RNOTTÉ
https://bear-images.sfo2.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/rnotte/img_7455.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe