Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @566.45
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  Mitsubishi Woodgrain CRT TV Simulator


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Mitsubishi Woodgrain CRT TV Simulator  (Read 814 times)
Daniele63
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 26 May 2026 @605 » Embed

Link: https://frutigeraeroarchive.org/televisions/mitsubishi_woodgrain_crt_tv

I had procrastinated from finishing this for months now, but yesterday I finally had the motivation to. It took me around 5 hours straight to do it. Everything is made with CSS, except for the image overlays such as the grain filters, the screen borders, etc.

You can embed anything that allows it to the screen, as well as YouTube links. Also check out the other TVs I made here.

The TV itself is heavily inspired by a real life Mitsubishi CRT TV, but with some creative liberties to fit the function of a web tv better.

https://frutigeraeroarchive.org/images/televisions/mitsubishi_crt.jpg



* mitsubishi_woodgrain_crt_tv1.jpg (290.04 kB, 3264x2448 - viewed 53 times.)
Logged

https://frutigeraeroarchive.org/files/forum/images/daniele_signature.png

Artifact Swap: migu dance
$DIR
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 26 May 2026 @643 » Embed

This is so COOL! I'm afraid I'm going to have to bookmark this and use it to watch YouTube videos moving forward.

Logged

Pip
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


Phlogs > Blogs
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
TrumpetJoined 2026!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 26 May 2026 @671 » Embed

Saved, thanks for sharing! You miight be able to find good content from that one retro tv website to test on there: https://www.myretrotvs.com/

Hundreds of various YouTube embeds that one can throw down.

Not sure if peertube content would play, but even if one downloaded them as MP4's, I'm sure there are some fun vlogs and amateur videos to 'stream' on there!

Logged

Live, Laugh, Shart
Daniele63
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 26 May 2026 @726 » Embed

This is so COOL! I'm afraid I'm going to have to bookmark this and use it to watch YouTube videos moving forward.
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it  :seal:


Saved, thanks for sharing! You miight be able to find good content from that one retro tv website to test on there: https://www.myretrotvs.com/

Hundreds of various YouTube embeds that one can throw down.

Not sure if peertube content would play, but even if one downloaded them as MP4's, I'm sure there are some fun vlogs and amateur videos to 'stream' on there!

MyRetroTVs was what inspired me to do this  :ozwomp:  It's a great website.
If it can be embedded on a page, then it can be played yes. I'm not familiar with peertube myself so I'm not sure if it can.


Logged

https://frutigeraeroarchive.org/files/forum/images/daniele_signature.png

Artifact Swap: migu dance
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe