Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 29 Sep 2026 - @939.35
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Worlds & Video Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  League classic is a lot of fun for very specific people


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: League classic is a lot of fun for very specific people  (Read 686 times)
RatWedding
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Create stuff or be damned to Gamer Hell
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« on: Summer, 04 Aug 2026 @622 » Embed

League of legends relased a classic gamemode a month back and i have been playing non stop. its alotta alotta fun. its basically Temu dota. retail league is an action game with strategy elements while old league is a strategy game with action elements.


I love playing my old favorites as well as new favorites i never got to experience, because they made the genius move of not making old league a specific patch, but a "best of" collection. so there is a bunch of cool stuff that never coexisted, like Promote and Banner Of Command. Its great

I am in love rn with stacking 5 BloodThursters on Panth and Wukong.


Logged

Ratwedding is the place to be when patrolling for mulch :dive: https://ratwedding.boston/Art/88x31ratwedding.gif

Quote
number 22 in ZU. Number 1 in our Hearts. https://ratwedding.boston/Art/Him.png God's Sweetest little cutie. - reverend from interent

credit to wispsflicker on bluesky
https://ratwedding.boston/Art/Rats/ratweddingdiv.png
Horsey Chobunso
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


give me convenience or give me death
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 04 Aug 2026 @838 » Embed

I have a friend that's been waiting on me to play this with him. He was a HUGE league player for pretty much all of high school, while I was more of a DOTA 2 guy. He's been enticing me by showing me what I can do with Blitzcrank, who happens to be my favorite character in 2XKO and it has been working on me lmao. Hopefully I'll enjoy it when we get around to playing. It seems like I'll like it more than current league, although I do still have a good time in swiftplay during the rare times I launch the game.

Logged

https://i.postimg.cc/hGyqKcSz/disconnected.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/mr8VqrT5/Horsey-Chobunso.gif
Seance
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 05 Aug 2026 @051 » Toggle Font Embed

I played a fair bit of League back in season 2. At that time I really enjoyed Evelynn, Heimerdinger, and Karma... especially Karma. :D

That said as I've gotten older, I just don't seem to have the time to play as much as I used to, so I haven't given League classic a try.

I've never heard of it referenced as Temu DotA though - that made me chuckle  :happy:

Logged
RatWedding
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Create stuff or be damned to Gamer Hell
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 14 Aug 2026 @743 » Embed

..while I was more of a DOTA 2 guy. Hopefully I'll enjoy it when we get around to playing. It seems like I'll like it more than current league, although I do still have a good time in swiftplay during the rare times I launch the game.

I still have struggled to get into dota, but what I liked about dota was the simple characters that do wild stuff, like sniper being a sniper so he has the highest attack range in the game by a country mile, and necrophose being a little asshole.

If you can get past all of the mechanics league ripped out of dota, i think it would be a lot of fun

Play skarner, my final message. 

« Last Edit: Summer, 14 Aug 2026 @750 by RatWedding » Logged

Ratwedding is the place to be when patrolling for mulch :dive: https://ratwedding.boston/Art/88x31ratwedding.gif

Quote
number 22 in ZU. Number 1 in our Hearts. https://ratwedding.boston/Art/Him.png God's Sweetest little cutie. - reverend from interent

credit to wispsflicker on bluesky
https://ratwedding.boston/Art/Rats/ratweddingdiv.png
RatWedding
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Create stuff or be damned to Gamer Hell
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 14 Aug 2026 @747 » Embed

I played a fair bit of League back in season 2. At that time I really enjoyed Evelynn, Heimerdinger, and Karma... especially Karma. :D

That said as I've gotten older, I just don't seem to have the time to play as much as I used to, so I haven't given League classic a try.

I have found my muse to be skarner since making this post, I only play skarner mid and skarner top. I am a skarner one trick. I cant wait for old karma to be added because her tether looked like a lot of fun.

 I am also excited for my old mains of yorick and urgot, and swain too.

If you ever give it a try type here later with your experience and thoughts!

Logged

Ratwedding is the place to be when patrolling for mulch :dive: https://ratwedding.boston/Art/88x31ratwedding.gif

Quote
number 22 in ZU. Number 1 in our Hearts. https://ratwedding.boston/Art/Him.png God's Sweetest little cutie. - reverend from interent

credit to wispsflicker on bluesky
https://ratwedding.boston/Art/Rats/ratweddingdiv.png
ADarkHero
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


uwu
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #5 on: Summer, 19 Aug 2026 @491 » Toggle Font Embed

After taking a 4 year long break, I started playing League again, when Classic came out. I played hundredts of hours in the "original" season 3. After a few matches I was locked in. I kinda feel like a teenager again - just way smarter (inside and outside of the game  :ok: ). What's also nice is, that an old friend of mine, with whom I already played over ten years ago,  plays classic with me. I'm really having fun with league again.

My biggest issue at the moment is, that Orianna is currently missing. I always loved playing her. Please Riot, patch her in quickly.

Logged

https://adarkhero.de/img/button88x31.gif
https://i.imgur.com/MUYNhfy.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/FS1a8Lg.png
Currently into: https://i.imgur.com/ZNIp473.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/FVp37B5.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/BXvcePR.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/rMJsa7H.png
 (\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Artifact Swap: Heartcoinhead
Seance
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #6 on: Summer, 21 Aug 2026 @677 » Toggle Font Embed

I have found my muse to be skarner since making this post, I only play skarner mid and skarner top. I am a skarner one trick. I cant wait for old karma to be added because her tether looked like a lot of fun.

 I am also excited for my old mains of yorick and urgot, and swain too.

If you ever give it a try type here later with your experience and thoughts!

Will do!  I have been waiting to see if old Karma will make it in - that's probably what will push me over the edge :D

I have fond memories of Skarner players.  Always a pain to deal with, but fun to play with! Swain was really cool too, and I always wanted to play him, but I think I just never invested the time to learn.

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe