Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @566.11
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :defrag: Lo and Behold :defrag: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  New modelled navigation thing for website with custom awesome models!!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: New modelled navigation thing for website with custom awesome models!!  (Read 750 times)
LokLambert
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« on: Spring, 16 Apr 2026 @562 » Embed

I was super inspired to update my neocities page with all the cool stuff people are making. So I put my bad modelling skills to use with Blender and made the following!:

https://i.postimg.cc/9MhP3Bkt/Screenshot-2026-04-16-142709.png

All the buildings are clickable and lead to different parts of my page. Would love to improve on this and make them animated gifs when the mouse is hovered over them :)

Logged
Dan Q
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I have no idea what I am doing
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Dan Q Cruisin'I DIDN'T meet Dan Q on Melonland!Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 16 Apr 2026 @855 » Toggle Font Embed

That's neat (and super "Web 1.0"-design). But I appreciate the fact that you can tab to each of the links, and that each has alt-text, and that the transformation is done in pure CSS, and that it adapts to the screen width: all beautiful work! Even the current "glow" effect is pretty good, but yeah: I can see why you'll want to do animated GIFs when you're up to it!

Logged

https://danq.me/_q26t/badges/dan-q-88x31-lighter.gif https://danq.me/_q26t/badges/dan-q-88x31-peekaboo-scroller.gif https://beige-buttons.danq.dev/beige-buttons-88x31.gif https://embed-html.danq.dev/embed-html-88x31.gif

Artifact Swap: PolyamorousI met Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe