Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 10 Oct 2026 - @590.22
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Writing
| |-+  ➶ ∙ Art Projects
| | |-+  web page for my scifi novel, Exoseed! (finished project, lots of art)


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: web page for my scifi novel, Exoseed! (finished project, lots of art)  (Read 1478 times)
squidlifecrisis
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWWArt


she/any
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
iMood: squidlifecrisis

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« on: Spring, 19 Mar 2026 @672 » Embed

Hello MelonLanders! I made a web page for the NaNoWriMo project I wrote in 2018. I'm more of an artist, so naturally there was a lot of collateral artwork along the way. It's a soft scifi story about immortality via whole brain emulation, where the characters use androids or clones instead of their original bodies. (I made it sound a lot better than it is in the captions, haha)

I'm certainly not as advanced at web design as many of you good folks, but it serves its purpose. Come take a look!! :cheerR:

https://squidlifecrisis.neocities.org/exsd/exsdcvr2s.jpg

Logged
pepper
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


🐾 local furry punk ⛥ she/her
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: mildlypepper
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!SpiffoI met Dan Q on Melonland!pepperartemissodie
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 20 Mar 2026 @162 » Toggle Font Embed

this looks so cool!   :omg:  I'm gonna download your book onto my ipad and give it a read once I'm done with my current library book (might take a while I'm slow at finishing books). I've always been horrified by the idea of android bodies and clones as a means of artificially extending life lol. The art is very cool too I like your style a lot.

Logged

  :dog:  I'm verbose. Sorry! (not sorry)

https://mildlypepper.net/media/buttons/pepper-button.png     https://mildlypepper.net/media/gif_collection/noai_tiny.png

Artifact Swap: Monster CreatureSquirtle!!!!
squidlifecrisis
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWWArt


she/any
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
iMood: squidlifecrisis

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 26 Mar 2026 @685 » Embed

thanks so much!!

Logged
IndigoGolem
Sr. Member
****
View Profile WWW


What's personal text?
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS
OS: Debian

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
squeezed gentlyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 10 Apr 2026 @762 » Embed

I like it. I just finished it last night.

Spoiler
I imagined Fido being taller. It's neat seeing the differences between how i interpreted a book and how the author did. There are other differences too. Mu Gong's mask, the mechs, fuckbugs.
[close]

Logged

-Indigo, Anve Ozo

Artifact Swap: Spiritual Stone of Firee  unus, pluriumMelonPaintMick Jagger's mouthPuzzlingCreampuffNoid2 coinsThe fingerGold OreOdd Creaturesnail buddy
squidlifecrisis
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWWArt


she/any
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
iMood: squidlifecrisis

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 19 Jul 2026 @018 » Embed

wow thanks for reading!! the feedback is appreciated!  :4u:

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #5 on: Summer, 19 Jul 2026 @485 » Embed

This looks very cool, I really enjoyed the art and character designs you have on your page! The plot sounds interesting and I will try to give the book a read when I get the chance.

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe