Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @569.78
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  Ultimate Curation List


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Ultimate Curation List  (Read 5398 times)
Obspogon
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


gamer
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: obspogon
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Obspogon

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« on: Winter, 14 Jan 2022 @864 » Toggle Font Embed

https://obspogon.neocities.org/curation/curation.html

Place where I list websites, programs, and games I find interesting. Freeware games, emulation, mods, blogs, newsletters, protocol tools, customization software, all that. I don't necessarily use or play all of them, but if I think they're interesting or noteworthy, they go there.

Feel free to suggest anything you think I should add.

« Last Edit: Winter, 14 Jan 2022 @867 by Obspogon » Logged

----------------------
https://obspogon.neocities.org/
----------------------
https://card.exophase.com/2/0/272714.png?1737474560
Obspogon
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


gamer
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: obspogon
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Obspogon

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 29 Jan 2022 @815 » Toggle Font Embed

Updates

I've got a linklog for more temporal link sharing.

I also added some stuff, including a rhythm section.

Logged

----------------------
https://obspogon.neocities.org/
----------------------
https://card.exophase.com/2/0/272714.png?1737474560
Obspogon
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


gamer
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: obspogon
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Obspogon

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 19 Feb 2022 @707 » Toggle Font Embed

Logged

----------------------
https://obspogon.neocities.org/
----------------------
https://card.exophase.com/2/0/272714.png?1737474560
Obspogon
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


gamer
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: obspogon
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Obspogon

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 26 Feb 2022 @923 » Toggle Font Embed

Moved my linklog to Tumblr

Logged

----------------------
https://obspogon.neocities.org/
----------------------
https://card.exophase.com/2/0/272714.png?1737474560
Obspogon
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


gamer
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: obspogon
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Obspogon

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 27 Mar 2022 @149 » Toggle Font Embed

Logged

----------------------
https://obspogon.neocities.org/
----------------------
https://card.exophase.com/2/0/272714.png?1737474560
Corrupted Unicorn
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Unicorns aren't meant to stay forever
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: moodyunicorn

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Unicorn of the InternetSurbypink pigeon prizeyou are un-bear-ably cool!Rainbow Noodle Dance!Scrafty, I choose you!
« Reply #5 on: Winter, 17 Feb 2023 @870 » Toggle Font Embed

I think you should check out Boppin'. It's a bizarre puzzle game with lots of varied assets and levels and probably the deepest metaphysical storyline than you'd expect from a puzzle game. It's also got its fair share of edgy humor. There's a video on the game (hah) if you want to check it out.


Logged

https://corruptedunicorn.neocities.org/images/gifs/robotuni.gif
https://i.gpx.plus/sFmfu/c15.png

Artifact Swap: From Tuffy with ❤️Snake CreatureFlower CreatureCrystalFeather StoneWave Stone
TheFrugalGamer
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #6 on: Winter, 19 Feb 2023 @811 » Toggle Font Embed

I don't really have anything to add here, I just wanted to say that I come back to your page often because I love it and always find interesting things there!

Logged


Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Pink TulipEmerald OreAquamarine
Corgithellama
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Corgithellama

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Augmented visionTrans Neurodivergentanatomical heartJoined 2026!
« Reply #7 on: Summer, 25 Jun 2026 @185 » Embed

Not sure if its my browser or not but im getting an error when i click the link youve provided

Logged

https://64.media.tumblr.com/47711dd83f89b72c9adc6e97c298a29f/c9128556e5ea54a5-30/s100x200/fe6e5c1d7451c833f3e6a2fe97888668c7e0377f.pnjhttps://64.media.tumblr.com/0675922ced9778bdd4c1223a3d777e43/e917149fbd04dbdb-24/s100x200/b70986b83df9d04ad06cc81161c9aabbcae6a9a9.pnjhttps://64.media.tumblr.com/b4960655a00416629d065c0c81d701ce/2a96bfaf11389a44-b2/s100x200/e3761e461b2b379b1c58dcb9a92cf4e868f31c8a.pnj
"They're so jealous of my pretty star, cause you've got soul inside your shattered heart"
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe