Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 06 Oct 2026 - @484.83
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  © ∙ Music
| | |-+  Altairs Song of the Day


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Altairs Song of the Day  (Read 16930 times)
Altair
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Winter, 20 Jan 2022 @330 » Embed

I'm taking Melons idea.
I will post a song a day unless I'm without internet capability or I forget.
These songs are my personal opinion and I like them. You may dislike them though.
If you want to comment about the song or want to discuss about it is general please do.


« Last Edit: Winter, 20 Jan 2022 @332 by Altair » Logged
Altair
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 20 Jan 2022 @332 » Embed

First song:

Logged
Altair
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 20 Jan 2022 @843 » Embed

1/20: Of Monsters And Men By Dirty Paws


« Last Edit: Winter, 20 Jan 2022 @844 by Altair » Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 20 Jan 2022 @862 » Toggle Font Embed

Ah you're into modern folk! That had a big influence on my life at one point, although I'm a bit out of the loop now. I look forward to seeing what you post :grin:

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
Altair
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: Winter, 22 Jan 2022 @834 » Embed

Missed yesterday. :'(
1/22: House of the Rising Sun by The Animals

Logged
Altair
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #5 on: Winter, 25 Jan 2022 @260 » Embed

Missed yesterday.
1/24

Wrecked by imagine dragons:

Logged
Altair
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #6 on: Winter, 27 Jan 2022 @090 » Embed


Human by Rag'n'Bone Man

Logged
phodicae
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


(duck that taught itself how to type)
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #7 on: Winter, 27 Jan 2022 @630 » Embed

Hey Altair you heard of Nick Drake or Lisa Hannigan? You like OM&M and the Animals, I think you'd find them cool!

Logged
Altair
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #8 on: Winter, 17 Feb 2022 @179 » Embed

Hey Altair you heard of Nick Drake or Lisa Hannigan? You like OM&M and the Animals, I think you'd find them cool!
I had not. I just listened them. They are great. Thank you for the recommendation. Super appreciated.
2/16

Logged
Altair
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #9 on: Winter, 18 Feb 2022 @029 » Embed

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe