Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @734.28
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  Official opening (art-noah-s.eu)


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Official opening (art-noah-s.eu)  (Read 1398 times)
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« on: Summer, 12 Jun 2026 @453 » Toggle Font Embed

As I now have a working SSL certificate, this is the official opening of my website.

In addition to what those of you who entered it despite your browsers warning about the lack of certificate have been able to see, I enabled a module that sometimes gives you a digital sticker when you're browsing. If you're registered (no activation required), stickers that you find will also be saved in your own sticker gallery. If you don't want to register but want to keep stickers that you find, just save them on your computer.

Okay, now I'm off to try and get some people on social media introduced to the indie web

« Last Edit: Summer, 21 Aug 2026 @858 by Melooon » Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry Christmasblack n yellow yappin kittayMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
Dan Q
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I have no idea what I am doing
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Dan Q Cruisin'I DIDN'T meet Dan Q on Melonland!Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 12 Jun 2026 @491 » Toggle Font Embed

I tried the registration form, but saw the attached message which seems to imply both that things worked and that things didn't work. Stuck in a quantum superposition, perhaps?

The authentication worked afterwards, so I think it's just your email sender that's broken?

(On which note, how do you feel about letting people log in with their Melonland Passports?)



* Screenshot 2026-06-12 at 11.44.35.png (75.21 kB, 1394x378 - viewed 48 times.)
Logged

https://danq.me/_q26t/badges/dan-q-88x31-lighter.gif https://danq.me/_q26t/badges/dan-q-88x31-peekaboo-scroller.gif https://beige-buttons.danq.dev/beige-buttons-88x31.gif https://embed-html.danq.dev/embed-html-88x31.gif

Artifact Swap: PolyamorousI met Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
CosmicRot
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


Cosmic Horror Bimboy
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanCool Artstyle !Joined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 12 Jun 2026 @533 » Toggle Font Embed

Very cool! You did an awesome job on the theme switcher and I really enjoy the overall vibe of the site :))

The jigsaw thing is so cool... at some point I want to try to add something like that to my site cause I also will be eventually making my own real life jigsaw puzzles with my art!! It'd be cool to have them matching online and ones people can buy ahaha.

Thanks for sharing!

Logged

https://i.postimg.cc/6pYyxkZd/longstar-2.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/6pYyxkZd/longstar-2.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/43ckQtXm/longstar.gif


:)) If you'd like to support a disabled artist, please check out my website!! or consider donating so I can make art more~ ( •̀ ω •́ )✧ You can also commission me over on VGen


https://i.postimg.cc/6pYyxkZd/longstar-2.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/6pYyxkZd/longstar-2.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/43ckQtXm/longstar.gif
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 12 Jun 2026 @797 » Toggle Font Embed

Yeah, the mail sender is broken, but the registration is functional. I tested that the workaround worked before posting it here.

I updated a bit, so the landing page now has articles about recent updates and an RSS feed.

It's been fun doing this more technical stuff, but now I'm looking forward to getting back into drawing.

Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry Christmasblack n yellow yappin kittayMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
Memory
Guest

« Reply #4 on: Summer, 18 Aug 2026 @107 » Embed

THIS IS SO FREAKING COOL

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe