Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 30 Sep 2026 - @476.13
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Worlds & Video Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Show me your Stardew Valley farms & houses!!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Show me your Stardew Valley farms & houses!!  (Read 257 times)
poesu
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


So many links, so little time
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
From Tuffy with ❤️lil custardVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!CattoJoined 2026!sunflower
« on: Summer, 27 Aug 2026 @547 » Toggle Font Embed

I'm really shy about my farm/house because it's not as cute and pretty as those I see on the Internet, so I decided to try and overcome that by finally sharing it openly!

Pls share yours too! :4u: Here're mine!!

My character's name is Ella, I'm married to Haley. We adopted baby boy Marcel. I took the screenshots before that though. I play with a few mods like horse recolours, etc, but mostly vanilla.

How're my farm and house? Would you improve something?



* Ella_8-24-2026_58855465.jpg (507.38 kB, 1200x900 - viewed 27 times.)

* Ella_8-23-2026_42395527.png (272.77 kB, 905x563 - viewed 12 times.)
Logged

https://poesu.neocities.org/images/my_button.pnghttps://poesu.neocities.org/buttons/88x31/no_squircle.webphttps://poesu.neocities.org/buttons/88x31/accessibility.webp
https://poesu.neocities.org/buttons/melon_pronouns_1.pnghttps://poesu.neocities.org/buttons/melon_pronouns_2.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

Artifact Swap: Ada the ButterflyWhite-Winged Scoter<html>I met Dan Q on Melonland!MelonPaintIcecream sundaePuzzlingender pearl yappin kittayDripping inkyshroomoupyShang Mu AcademyfunguyPhone's Ringing!Pastel eyebatAmerican CrowLarge watercraftKitty KittyLollipopPink camera flashEyeSeeYou
leafyslovelyemporium
Newbie
*
View Profile WWWArt


meow
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: kodakrunch

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 02 Sep 2026 @115 » Embed

:omg: your farms real pretty :mark: love all the animals and how everythings really set up !!

more of a casual player myself current on year 2 right meow,, I use mods mainly for recoloring and usually vanilla+ things 
https://files.catbox.moe/8fcdq9.png
my farm! (a tad messy but shhh it gets the job done)
and theres a few items I may have used a mod menu to get  :eyes:

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/kse2pl.pnghttps://user.xmission.com/~emailbox/banners/talking.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe