Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @577.85
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 423.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  I had an odd deltarune dream last night


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: I had an odd deltarune dream last night  (Read 264 times)
Rubbereon
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
OS: Linux 🐧

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
NoSmoking!Hope, the silliest ink kittayyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« on: Summer, 05 Jul 2026 @639 » Embed

SPOILERS WARNING FOR CHAPTER 5

I don't really care about my dreams most of the time, it's not even the stuff I WANT to experience, but this one was weird.

I was playing as Kris in the light world with susie following me around, that said I wasn't in hometown I was at some college, glass door, red metallic cabinets and at least 1 more monster in the school. When I went outside  it was asharp rocky cliff like I was at the top of mount everest, but the weirdest thing happens right there, I tried to interact with the railing and it played an image of kris, susie and a should-be asriel looking at the sunset. In Deltarune chapter 5, (actually, it was a wallpaper stolen from reddit and reposted everywhere, https://www.reddit.com/r/Deltarune/comments/1u2jj4i/deltarune_chapter_5_wallpaper/) there's an image of the fun gang looking out at the sunset in the mountain area and this was almost identical to that, except a bit more drab with the gray rocky floor and the gray railling.
Spoiler
https://i.redd.it/wjeopz7dqj6h1.gif
[close]

So was I at the same college asriel attends? The funny thing is even if dreams could predict future events or future deltarune chapters, the artstyle and pixel art work looked way too clean for Toby Fox's and Temmie's skill level. Deltarune also has a habit of using tiles and in my dream the rocky cliff didn't look tiled, each pixel was purposefully placed like an art canvas.

Anyhow I figured I'd share this because it was unusually consistent for a dream and far more interesting too.

« Last Edit: Summer, 07 Jul 2026 @025 by Rubbereon » Logged

https://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20695.gifFuzzy fwiendhttps://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20696.gifhttps://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20697.gif
https://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/penguin.gifLinux userhttps://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/penguin.gif
↓ All my web profiles are available on this website ↓
https://fursona.directory/@rubbereon :goL:
https://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/tabs.gifhttps://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/idiotsticker.png

Artifact Swap: pearl yappin kittayGreen SpiffoJust CheeseCourage smiley
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe